181 - 187 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
'20 Ti-Sport Carbon Q4 Rosso Comp
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
No. Did you get it done at your dealer?

They all have their heads up their asses
WOW! you still haven't got it fixed yet?
did other dealership gave you same result?
that's fucked up.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Q4
26 Posts
there is no TSB# but have your dearship open starcase or request to have them recode the car.
or have your service dept reach out to Herb Chambers Alfa Romeo of Boston service department for help.
So I just called Herb Chambers Alfa (Wayland, MA) to confirm my blower motor arrived before heading in tomorrow (it has taken forever) and asked about the SBL situation. He didn't immediately know what I was talking about so I had to name-drop xc1097 and got an "ohhh." He made it sounds like that was a "one-off" case and that there would never be a TSB or software update for a widespread fix. I told him I had a similarly packaged car with the same exact issue but he responded that they'd have to see what "Chrysler" (cringe) wanted to do about it. I'll press a little harder tomorrow in person and let y'all know.

·
Registered
184 Posts
So I just called Herb Chambers Alfa (Wayland, MA) to confirm my blower motor arrived before heading in tomorrow (it has taken forever) and asked about the SBL situation. He didn't immediately know what I was talking about so I had to name-drop xc1097 and got an "ohhh." He made it sounds like that was a "one-off" case and that there would never be a TSB or software update for a widespread fix. I told him I had a similarly packaged car with the same exact issue but he responded that they'd have to see what "Chrysler" (cringe) wanted to do about it. I'll press a little harder tomorrow in person and let y'all know.
God they are so annoying with their stupid SBLs... Why not just fix it and be done. I know that this is a first world problem, so to speak, but it is so annoying....

I mean I can live without them but knowing that I have them on my car and that they simply need to flick a switch makes me mad.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,568 Posts
He really said "Chrysler"? He should start reading the corporate memos.

Reactions: raquettelaker2

·
Registered
'20 Ti-Sport Carbon Q4 Rosso Comp
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
wow.....
keep us posted if u get it fixed. i guess squeaky wheel gets grease. i filed case w/ Alfa cares too while it sat at dealer for over 1 month.
Requested buyback but got denied saying fix was coming within 1 year which did happen far less than that.
keep bitching and complaining and that might get you somewhere.
btw, u installed spoiler yet? how'd it come out? share pix

181 - 187 of 187 Posts