Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all -

Went to run an errand today and attempted to start the car like normal. Something started in the engine, sounded electrical (starter maybe?), but car did not turn over. Shut everything off and tried again and it fired right up however the CEL and start/stop lights are on. Let the car sit for a bit and had the same issue again. Checked the hood and gas cap and all was good. Planning to check out or purchase a scanner tomorrow to see if it has any hints.

Kicker here is, I just moved unexpectedly and the nearest dealership is now 200+ miles away. Anyone have any experience with dealerships in the southeast (Memphis or Birmingham likely) and experience with getting Alfa Roadside to help with something like this? Was hoping to keep the car despite the distance to dealer but this is obviously shaking my confidence in that plan!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just had the same issue. As usual it was battery related. Alfa replaced my battery and everything is now fine, until the battery gets low again. If possible but your battery on a trickle charge overnight and see if that gets you back up closer to 100% charge, if so you may find all your problems disappear quickly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts