Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio wins the "Star of the Show" award from the Southern Automotive Media Association (SAMA) at the 2016 Miami International Auto Show.

Now that was definitely a mouthful to read. :|

"The 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is an exciting addition to the Miami International Auto Show," said Pepe Delfino, SAMA president. "SAMA judges were impressed by the storied history, beautiful craftsmanship and technological advances that make the new Giulia Quadrifoglio a serious contender in the luxury sedan market."
"We're honored to receive this prestigious award from the Southern Automotive Media Association recognizing not only Alfa Romeo's rich 105-year heritage, but also the excitement surrounding the all-new Giulia," said Reid Bigland, CEO of Alfa Romeo. "We're proud that in its Miami Auto Show debut, the Giulia took top honors for its Italian craftsmanship, performance and style – hallmarks of the Alfa Romeo Brand."
Seems like the Giulia is definitely the game changer for Alfa Romeo. Always thought this would be the car to revive the brand !

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...-miami-international-auto-show-300328108.html

·
Registered
161 Posts
SAMA president. "SAMA judges were impressed by the storied history, beautiful craftsmanship and technological advances that make the new Giulia Quadrifoglio a serious contender in the luxury sedan market."

I especially liked this part of the statement. So enough already about less than Audi like build quality!

I'm so ready to get my my hands on a Quadrifoglio...
I have one of these ready to be busted wide open!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The thing I like about looking at the Giulia next to the competition is that it looks like it came out to fight. It has that aggression to it that just makes it look ready. I might be crazy and imagining things but gosh darn, it's a beast !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts