301 - 320 of 364 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,440 Posts

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Yes a round cone K&N air filter on each If the 2 intakes.
you have any dragy times AL? I know you don’t really do any straight line racing but was wondering what kind of times that set up is doing with the wider tires and intakes. obviously the rubber is going to help tremendously but was curious what times you are putting up 0-60 and 1/4 mile etc.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #306 · (Edited)
you have any dragy times AL? I know you don’t really do any straight line racing but was wondering what kind of times that set up is doing with the wider tires and intakes. obviously the rubber is going to help tremendously but was curious what times you are putting up 0-60 and 1/4 mile etc.
Yeah I’m not really a straight line guy but I do have a dragy I’ll have to hook it up.
I would guess 0 to 60 in 3 seconds
Quartermile I did [email protected] Before.
Now I imagine they’ll be low 11s and maybe a 10 second car?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Photos 2 and 3 gave me the chills! Mean presence about it. I am going to get these printed and framed for my work and garage. :love:

Reactions: Call me Al

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Spectacular pictures. I would remove that red tow hook though. It's like a nose ring on a beautiful face... takes a bit away from it

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #317 ·
Spectacular pictures. I would remove that red tow hook though. It's like a nose ring on a beautiful face... takes a bit away from it
Thanks i’m going to make a few art pieces!
I like keeping the red tow hook there. It lets people know it’s not just a pretty boy and It’s the real deal mean machine that actually goes to the track......and the very fast one that you fear at the track!:)

301 - 320 of 364 Posts