Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I got my vehicle last month... haven't seen any Giulia so far from MA and RI area. I DID however just spotted one in Foxboro, MA on the way back from lunch 12:40'ish PM EST pulling out from a company lot. Looks to be Gray Metallic with the 10-spoke wheels and New York license plate mounted to the left where the tow hook is?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Give it some time, you'll see more.

Today I just saw a new Montecarlo Blue Ti at work in the parking garage, which including mine is the 3rd Giulia in our garage! (Seen at least 6 other Giulia's on the road too)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I have seen several ferraris in the Boston wild, but no Giulia's.....

·
Registered
241 Posts
check out this 2017 Misano blue i saw yesterday... really great color. I thought they weren't showing up until 2018 but its here!
Criswell in Maryland has two Misano blue giulias on their lot. My dealer Faulkner in Mechanicsburgh PA has one as well.

I love blue cars but this is a tad bright in direct sunlight for my tastes. It's a lot like BMW's current Estoril blue II. YMMV.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spotted a Vulcano Black in my City, but that's about it. Took a cruise up to Maine last weekend... nothing at all. Passed through MA & NH - up 495 to 95 to 295 and back to 95 :D and on the way down, the same.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,383 Posts
There's another white Giulia at my workplace. I'm hoping to get a picture of them side-by-side.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I've seen probably 8-10 Giulias from MA to ME and I live in NH, there is one red Giulia just like mine in the same industrial park

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I haven't seen one since they came out. Picked mine up yesterday and can't believe the looks and thumbs up I get. It must be the Rosso Competizione. :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I haven't seen one since they came out. Picked mine up yesterday and can't believe the looks and thumbs up I get. It must be the Rosso Competizione. :D
:wink2: - These vehicles are definitely head turners. At one point, This one woman almost walked into on coming traffic staring at my baby girl until her husband/boyfriend grabbed her by her arms and pulled her back to reality :D :surprise:

·
Registered
236 Posts
I guess the following situation would also be quite typical for us Giulia owners:
You stop at a traffic light. In the rear view mirror you notice the car behind you inching closer and closer; The driver sticks his head forward, eyes squinting and mouth possibly agape, trying so hard to make out the words on the Biscione emblem: ALFA ROMEO

·
Registered
482 Posts
In my 3 weeks of ownership, I have seen two Giulias in my area (Delray Beach, FL) the first was a red Quad, at a light right outside my neighborhood right before I got mine, and more recently a white base Giulia driving in Boca Raton. But granted, I have an 8 month old baby so I do not get out very much other than going to work.

Last weekend I took a trip to the west coast of FL, two and a half hours away, and saw another white Giulia (with black interior) on I-75 outside Naples, and a black Quad with red interior parked at the building next to where I was staying in Sanibel Island. I also happened to drive past the Alfa dealership in Sarasota on accident, but that doesn't count.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I’m in NY but picked up my competizione red QV from Miller Motorcars in Greenwich and literally 2 minutes after pulling out of the dealership, where I was driving at a snail pace getting used to the car, and a couple in a red Giulia flashed their lights and waved and gave thumbs up as they passed me.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I was cruising around on I-95S with a grey Stelvio on the way to Wayland on Thursday, a lot of fun

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I’m in NY but picked up my competizione red QV from Miller Motorcars in Greenwich and literally 2 minutes after pulling out of the dealership, where I was driving at a snail pace getting used to the car, and a couple in a red Giulia flashed their lights and waved and gave thumbs up as they passed me.
Couple of Giulias passed you in your QV?
No one has passed my QV in the my 1000 miles with her.....:grin2:

Reactions: JerryNY
1 - 20 of 41 Posts