Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

161 - 180 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Good spotting morning this morning. As I was waiting at a roundabout, a white Veloce with black glass roof followed directly by a montecarlo QF

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
555 Posts
I passed a nice black giulia at Turton Road Waratah (Newcastle) Saturday morning. (He probably didn't notice me as I was in my (black)Alfa159). You often see owners of black cars driving around after giving them a wash because if you have ever owned a black car you know that they always seem to need a wash ( look lovely clean but show every spot)

·
Registered
323 Posts
I passed a nice black giulia at Turton Road Waratah (Newcastle) Saturday morning. (He probably didn't notice me as I was in my (black)Alfa159). You often see owners of black cars driving around after giving them a wash because if you have ever owned a black car you know that they always seem to need a wash ( look lovely clean but show every spot)
That's me....I always enjoy the first 15 minutes after detailing my Bella Ragazza....then that nasty dirt and smudges come. Actually probably the only honest thing the salesman told me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Spotted twice an awesome silver QV this week around Wheelers hill
Plates are V- QVAR or something like that.
Hi, just noticed your post, You are more likely to see a black Jeep Grand Cherokee around the area these days,
Poor V-QVAR spends most of its life locked in a MT Waverley Office basement waiting for a post COVID AROCA outing. :sleep:
At least it stays clean I guess.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Hi, just noticed your post, You are more likely to see a black Jeep Grand Cherokee around the area these days,
Poor V-QVAR spends most of its life locked in a MT Waverley Office basement waiting for a post COVID AROCA outing. :sleep:
At least it stays clean I guess.
Like you said at least it's clean.
Definitely need to take it out for a drive or the battery will die hahaha

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yesterday a Stromboli or Vesuvio grey Giula going towards Sydney on the Mooney Mooney bridge while I was following a Stelvio. The Giulias are still good looking cars!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Red QV on Newcastle Road, Broadmeadow this morning, fitted with euro plates. Anyone on here ?

·
Registered
95 Posts
The other morning, Fullarton rd, near the formula 1 / super car track, driving alongside a white Veloce with sunroof. Bit further on near North terrace another white Giulia. Also saw a Stelvio that morning too

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
555 Posts
Passed a Misano blue on the way to work near the Lane Cove shops twice this week. Both times saw it too late to give the headlight flash

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
2,313 Posts
Red Veloce parked on Cliff Road yesterday
i stopped and parked in front to have a closer look ... he/she has the carbon front V and a carbon rear spoiler ... looked great

2 Giulias parked under a tree ...
One was black, as sexy as can be
the other was red, black spoiler and a Vee

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
didnt take a photo for (their) privacy reasons, but they looked great parked in tandem

·
Registered
555 Posts
Red Veloce parked on Cliff Road yesterday
i stopped and parked in front to have a closer look ... he/she has the carbon front V and a carbon rear spoiler ... looked great

2 Giulias parked under a tree ...
One was black, as sexy as can be
the other was red, black spoiler and a Vee
You're a poet and you know it.
Mine may as well have been parked in that street on Sunday- Everybody in Sydney, including me said "why dont we drive to the Royal National Park and Wollongong on the weekend". Bumper to Bumper from Kogarah to the Gong. I learnt a lesson about not following the loud exhaust trend- The 15 minutes it took me to drive along Wollongong beach I was behind a hotted up Nissan with a loud exhaust. When he finally cleared the lights he put his foot down with an ear splitting roar and a cop car appeared out of nowhere and pulled him over within 20 seconds. LOL

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
When he finally cleared the lights he put his foot down with an ear splitting roar and a cop car appeared out of nowhere and pulled him over within 20 seconds. LOL
LOL I love it!!!
taxpayer money well spent, including whatever fine he got

Anywhere along that stretch between Kogarah and North Wolongong is a great place to park, hope you brought food and water lol
I avoid the weekend parade, Kiama is no better either, and Thirroul, forget it ... was pristine earlier this morning though

161 - 180 of 184 Posts