Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

141 - 160 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Starting to see more Giulias on the road in Sydney in the past 6 months. Today at 5pm saw a Montecarlo Blue QV on the Cumberland Highway (Westmead area?) turning left on to Windsor Rd. Looked nice and clean with big yellow calipers, (Carbon option maybe?). Blue ain't so bad in the flesh I must admit, especially with yellow brakes!

·
Registered
323 Posts
A thankyou thumbs up to a kind Giulia owner driving a red with a moon roof. I was running late to Caloola Reserve in Oakleigh. So apologies if I was bullish coming down the road at Pace!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Starting to see more Giulias on the road in Sydney in the past 6 months. Today at 5pm saw a Montecarlo Blue QV on the Cumberland Highway (Westmead area?) turning left on to Windsor Rd. Looked nice and clean with big yellow calipers, (Carbon option maybe?). Blue ain't so bad in the flesh I must admit, especially with yellow brakes!
That dark blue is probably my favourite at the moment

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thought I was the only one in East Gippsland with a Giulia. Visiting an old friend who has a home overlooking the intersection at Nowa Nowa, while sampling a loca
l brewski a red QV wizzed past .....man that exhaust sound....

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Yeah he has had that up for a few weeks/months now.

I have inquired about a few bits but yet to pull the trigger
The hood is cracked, bummer.

·
Registered
95 Posts
This morning, dropping the kids to school.
Misano Veloce
Black Veloce
Red Stelvio
Adelaide inner South.
Plus in the same area the other day, there's a Silverstone G I see coming out of the driveway sometimes, and just at the end of the street I spotted a white QV

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Rattle in exhaust fixed and loving life!

:D

View attachment 92718
Where was the rattle and what was the solution in the end? I have just had a Ragazzon fitted and after a couple of days I have started to notice a rattle from under the front footwell when turning right, right above the exhaust, so I am hoping its only this. Going to get it back into the garage tomorrow.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Where was the rattle and what was the solution in the end? I have just had a Ragazzon fitted and after a couple of days I have started to notice a rattle from under the front footwell when turning right, right above the exhaust, so I am hoping its only this. Going to get it back into the garage tomorrow.
It was towards the rear apron so sounds like a different issue. I went with the Centreline exhaust not the Ragazzon.

·
Registered
62 Posts
White Veloce parked up in New Lambton, Newcastle.

Shoot me a message if you're on here.

141 - 160 of 184 Posts