Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
721 - 733 of 733 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Today was a good Alfa spotting day - by Sydney standards anyway. I saw a white Stelvio and a dark red (Competizione perhaps? I’m not good at recognising the shades) Giulia Quad within moments of each other in Surry Hills this afternoon. Then half an hour later at Woolworths Double Bay, I parked a couple of spots down from a dark grey Quad (it had a personalised plate, either QF or QV then two digits).

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
4,312 Posts
spotted in Wollongong ... right in the middle of the UCI World Championships, on one of the roads that was an EVENT CLEARWAY with dozens of cars towed all over the city because they were parked on the race course

this wanker goes and parks right under one of the event clearway signs and lucky he didn't get towed - the truck pulled up to tow him LOL

what an imbecile

Mobile speed camera nearly towed after parking illegally

camera_car_clearway.jpg

its Alfa related as a Giulia (mine) could have got booked going up that road lol

·
Registered
541 Posts
spotted in Wollongong ... right in the middle of the UCI World Championships, on one of the roads that was an EVENT CLEARWAY with dozens of cars towed all over the city because they were parked on the race course

this wanker goes and parks right under one of the event clearway signs and lucky he didn't get towed - the truck pulled up to tow him LOL

what an imbecile

Mobile speed camera nearly towed after parking illegally

camera_car_clearway.jpg

its Alfa related as a Giulia (mine) could have got booked going up that road lol
Telling as it is @Papa Gallo awesome spotting there!

721 - 733 of 733 Posts