Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
661 - 676 of 676 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Veloce, Misano Blue, Yellow Calipers, Tan Leather, Roof and HK, Go Pedal Pro
389 Posts
Black Giulia turning off Dandenong Rd near Caulfield race course about 5.45 this evening then in Malvern 5 mins latter red Giulia APN XXX which I now semi regularly.

·
Registered
2020 Giulia Veloce (MY19) - 1973 C110 Skyline - 1977 Datsun 810 SSS - 1988 Nissan R31 Skyline
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #665 ·
Yesterday on the Monash, on the way home there were 4 Giulia's in a short space.

three of us crusing together for a few k's, one Red, my white one, and light silver with roof rack.

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Veloce, Misano Blue, Yellow Calipers, Tan Leather, Roof and HK, Go Pedal Pro
389 Posts
Yesterday on the Monash, on the way home there were 4 Giulia's in a short space.

three of us crusing together for a few k's, one Red, my white one, and light silver with roof rack.
That qualifies as a harem of Giulia's (the collective nound to use is circumstances as described by @Ajax240k)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Unfortunately April didn't delivery us many new friends to spot, wave or play with....

Just 31 new Alfa's sold - 17 Giulia's. Alfa were out sold again by Maserati (41 sales). Looks like the new C series (477 sales) is blitzing the segment with all others trailing - 3er (212) and Audi A4 (58). Even Volvo managed 46 S60 sales. Alfa did beat off the serious challenges though from Jaguar (2 XE's) and Peugeot 508 (4). Lexus retired hurt with 1 IS sale (which must just about end that range for the moment).

·
Registered
2020 Giulia Veloce (MY19) - 1973 C110 Skyline - 1977 Datsun 810 SSS - 1988 Nissan R31 Skyline
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #670 ·
Spotted a black Veloce with Black badges yesterday on my way home.
Couldn't get a wave, old mate was busy Smoking :eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Unfortunately April didn't delivery us many new friends to spot, wave or play with....

Just 31 new Alfa's sold - 17 Giulia's. Alfa were out sold again by Maserati (41 sales). Looks like the new C series (477 sales) is blitzing the segment with all others trailing - 3er (212) and Audi A4 (58). Even Volvo managed 46 S60 sales. Alfa did beat off the serious challenges though from Jaguar (2 XE's) and Peugeot 508 (4). Lexus retired hurt with 1 IS sale (which must just about end that range for the moment).
Unbelievable. What were the other Alfas? Stelvios? Who's got that much coin for Maserati? Also the Peugeot 508 looks quite handsome. What is this obsession with German cars? I was given a loaner Golf when I took the Giulia in for a service. So bland.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
389 Posts
Another misano today on Dandenong Rd through North Caulfield - turned off at Hotham St. I was driving my wife’s Audi so the wave would have just been a bit too much.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Unbelievable. What were the other Alfas? Stelvios? Who's got that much coin for Maserati? Also the Peugeot 508 looks quite handsome. What is this obsession with German cars? I was given a loaner Golf when I took the Giulia in for a service. So bland.

Looking at what is available to buy new from current dealer stock on Carsales, the especially low numbers in April might be stock related. Well I hope that is the case and there is l bounce in May.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I've been slack in updating in Adelaide. Last Friday I had to do a bit of driving into the city for work, back home then across the city for an appointment. I saw 4 Gs and about 6 Stelvios.
A white Veloce has moved in not far from where the missano Veloce lives in the next suburb over and I got a (not enthusiastic) wave back from the female driver yesterday

661 - 676 of 676 Posts