Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
641 - 660 of 676 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Giulia Veloce (MY19) - 1973 C110 Skyline - 1977 Datsun 810 SSS - 1988 Nissan R31 Skyline
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #647 ·
Spotted a Misano Blue Giulia passing through Rye yesterday afternoon.
Spoiler and red calipers

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Veloce, Misano Blue, Yellow Calipers, Tan Leather, Roof and HK, Go Pedal Pro
389 Posts
I see today that there are another 31 new Giulia's on the road following March registrations (plus 30 Stelvio's).

More people to wave at (or not)

Good to see too that Alfa sales up 21% year on year - 121 sales so far in 2022. Still minute but if Giulia/Stelvio can continue to pull 50-60 sales a month the boost from Tonale might get the brand back over 1,000 per year.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I was behind a red speciale / super on my way to a COVID test the other day and got a finger raise (like you see driving in the country) from a white Veloce on the same day. Quite a few stelvios too recently

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light

At Shep's Mound - Mascot in Sydney... feeling the noise of planes taking off. Kids evening out.

Spotted another in Rouse Hill Mall at around 11PM the other day - waived but I think the driver was glued to the road driving at 15kmph :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Alfa car club show n shine yesterday. One other quad was parked up there (pic), one red Veloce visited for about 10 minutes. A metallic grey Veloce arrived in style to have a look with a eurocompulsion tune and missing back boxes. Also a quad stelvio song with many other amazing Alfas.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Alfa car club show n shine yesterday. One other quad was parked up there (pic), one red Veloce visited for about 10 minutes. A metallic grey Veloce arrived in style to have a look with a eurocompulsion tune and missing back boxes. Also a quad stelvio song with many other amazing Alfas.

What in the world is the grey colour, it looks great

·
Registered
2020 Giulia Veloce (MY19) - 1973 C110 Skyline - 1977 Datsun 810 SSS - 1988 Nissan R31 Skyline
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #660 ·
Spotted a Misano blue Veloce this morning heading towards the westgate.

641 - 660 of 676 Posts