Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
621 - 640 of 676 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
I gave a wave and received a return wave from both driver and passenger of a stromboli Giulia around lunch when it pulled up behind me at the lights. Not sure if it was a Veloce but it did have the blacked out scudetto which looked great on the dark grey

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Veloce, Misano Blue, Yellow Calipers, Tan Leather, Roof and HK, Go Pedal Pro
389 Posts
It was like a Giulia convention last evening on Malvern Road around 6pm. In the space of two big blocks (for those who know Melbounre that was from Tooronga Road to Kooyong Road) there were Giulia's. A rosso Veloce that I know see failrly regularly, a rosso super/sport, a versuvio and a vulcano. Plus my misano.

How is it you can go for days - sometimes weeks without a sigthing then this?

·
Registered
529 Posts
It was like a Giulia convention last evening on Malvern Road around 6pm. In the space of two big blocks (for those who know Melbounre that was from Tooronga Road to Kooyong Road) there were Giulia's. A rosso Veloce that I know see failrly regularly, a rosso super/sport, a versuvio and a vulcano. Plus my misano.

How is it you can go for days - sometimes weeks without a sigthing then this?
A "school" of Giulia's or a "pack" Giulia's......I recently learnt that a "crash" is a whole heap of rhinos.

Anyway not much on my side of town but was getting chased by a Subaru WRX down the Black Spur who was chased by a Fiat 124 on Sunday.

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Veloce, Misano Blue, Yellow Calipers, Tan Leather, Roof and HK, Go Pedal Pro
389 Posts
A "school" of Giulia's or a "pack" Giulia's......I recently learnt that a "crash" is a whole heap of rhinos.

Anyway not much on my side of town but was getting chased by a Subaru WRX down the Black Spur who was chased by a Fiat 124 on Sunday.
Ok, so not a convention then and clearly not a crash.....

Black Spur - great place to drive if you can get a good run at it - not too much other traffic. My grandfather was one of the chief designers of that road and had a more junior role working on the Great Ocean Road

·
Registered
529 Posts
White Giulia heading up North on Calder Fwy near the Mount Macedon exit. What a great day for cruising! At Mount Macedon did a walk and lunch, stopped by Woodend for a coffee and cake (to replenish those calories lost hahaha) came home via Melton, so just to avoid freeways and now, a cold frothy one while junior prepares the BBQ.....have a great Sunday afternoon everyone.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Spotted a Monza red Giulia last night on Ferntree gully rd, lots of honking and waving but couldn't get a response
I'm not sure about this Alfisti brotherhood/sisterhood thing. Responses are hard to get. People are in their bubbles still post Covid.

Keep trying.....the one wave I got I was taken by surprise and missed it - apologies to the guyin the Monte Carlo Veloce!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Last night I spotted a white quad (no wave) and then a red Veloce wouldn't have seen me on the way to pick up my daughter from cricket

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

621 - 640 of 676 Posts