Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
381 - 400 of 733 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Veloce, Misano Blue, Yellow Calipers, Tan Leather, Roof and HK, Go Pedal Pro
450 Posts
Lyons Rd Drummoyne

house just to the right also has a Spider and a 4C in the yard

Google Maps

with that many Alfas he would be probably breaking water restrictions to wash them all LOL
....and more stock than some dealers. Would love a 4C if I could get into/out of it.

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
4,313 Posts
I can see how it could be a problem, big fella ... I sat in one at a dealership where the previous owner had sold it because he could not get in and out of it easily ... the dashboard and steering wheel at eye level is an awesome feeling, the way the car just surrounds you like a comfortable jacket, the feel ... awesome ... have driven a Boxter, but this is the next, then the next and then the next level above that

maybe one day i might just indulge ... YOLO

LOL @ "more stock than a dealership" :D

·
Registered
992 Posts
Lyons Rd Drummoyne

house just to the right also has a Spider and a 4C in the yard

Google Maps

with that many Alfas he would be probably breaking water restrictions to wash them all LOL
I thought I might join the Papa Gallo detective agency. Yesterday there was a GTV and an unregistered Giulietta there.

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Veloce, Misano Blue, Yellow Calipers, Tan Leather, Roof and HK, Go Pedal Pro
450 Posts
Clearly that house needs to go on some kind of watch list. .....

A red Veloce today on Wattletree Road Malvern today. I think I see this one a bit. There is no point waving while I'm drive the wife's Q2 but from this time next week I'll see if I can get a wave or two.

·
Registered
450 Posts
The Fezza parks like i do - right up against the pillar to avoid a door ding from the left - trouble is it puts you right in firing range of anyone on the other side of the pillar on the right
Doesn't everybody try to find a pillar to offer at least some protection? Even my wife does it now after years of training.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Just to be clear. I did not intend to use the the word EVEN in a perjorative way when referring to my wife.

Merely pointing out that when we first met finding the closest car park to the shopping centre door was in her mind the pinnicle of successul parking. But we have now moved on from that and a parking bay away from the trolley park and ideally one that includes a protective barrier of bollards, pillars and columns is best.

381 - 400 of 733 Posts