Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
381 - 400 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,473 Posts
I can see how it could be a problem, big fella ... I sat in one at a dealership where the previous owner had sold it because he could not get in and out of it easily ... the dashboard and steering wheel at eye level is an awesome feeling, the way the car just surrounds you like a comfortable jacket, the feel ... awesome ... have driven a Boxter, but this is the next, then the next and then the next level above that

maybe one day i might just indulge ... YOLO

LOL @ "more stock than a dealership" :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
While doing some "essential" learner hours today, we spotted a white QV heading towards Oakleigh (I think it was the one spotted when getting vaxxed) and a Misano Blue Veloce heading into the Monash. Kid needs his hours he's wants to be a paramedic and someone got to drive the ambulance!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Clearly that house needs to go on some kind of watch list. .....

A red Veloce today on Wattletree Road Malvern today. I think I see this one a bit. There is no point waving while I'm drive the wife's Q2 but from this time next week I'll see if I can get a wave or two.

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,473 Posts
the Fezza parks like i do - right up against the pillar to avoid a door ding from the left - trouble is it puts you right in firing range of anyone on the other side of the pillar on the right

that Alfa is parked perfectly

Alfa Black - good choice

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just to be clear. I did not intend to use the the word EVEN in a perjorative way when referring to my wife.

Merely pointing out that when we first met finding the closest car park to the shopping centre door was in her mind the pinnicle of successul parking. But we have now moved on from that and a parking bay away from the trolley park and ideally one that includes a protective barrier of bollards, pillars and columns is best.

·
Registered
2020 Giulia Veloce (MY19) - 1973 C110 Skyline - 1977 Datsun 810 SSS - 1988 Nissan R31 Skyline
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #394 ·
Red Veloce on Ferntree Gully Rd yesterday Arvo
and a different Red Veloce on Eastlink around the same time! ( we were numberplate buddies both BGT-XXX)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Spotted a yellowish on Burwood highway today 😍not sure if it was veloce or Qv but the colour was super sexy

·
Registered
153 Posts
Good haul this morning.
A brand spanking misano Veloce had appeared in a driveway on the way to one of the kid's schools. Then a white Veloce about 2 minutes down the same road. Capped off with a misano Quad Stelvio (do they want to stand out ?)

Sent from my LE2110 using Tapatalk

381 - 400 of 403 Posts