Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
321 - 340 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
2021 Misano Blue Veloce outside the dealership

all the badges, the V and the exhaust tips are blacked out on the new cars, matte black, not carbon fibre - looks mighty sleek
I like the sound of that. Perhaps my car will be the same - misano, tan with yellow calipers. I would have ordered a ‘nero’ pack if I knew it was available. The car should be being loaded onto a boat in the next 24 hours.

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,325 Posts
I will see if i can get a picture of it for you - we are in lockdown, but i will see what i can do ;-)

·
Registered
123 Posts
I will see if i can get a picture of it for you - we are in lockdown, but i will see what i can do ;-)
Thank you. It doesn’t sound like it is one of your four reasons for leaving home maybe it qualifies as exercise!

Very sorry to hear you are in lockdown....just coming out from a lockdown here. Get’s a bit wearing.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Its just down the road from Aldi, so i would be on the way to get food, or i could make it during my daily 30 minute walk

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
ok, just did an errand and stopped to take a few quick snaps

looks awesome ... notice the OK fingers in the first shot

2021 Veloce in Misano Blue with yellow calipers, and blacked out features that apparently is standard on MY21 Veloce

something to look forward to Norwood ...

matte black V

black exhaust tips and badges

that front grille again - not carbon fibre,

cheers :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Wonder what's gonna be the price tag on 2021s??
Here (Melbourne) they still want over 80k for a 2020 models.

·
Registered
123 Posts
ok, just did an errand and stopped to take a few quick snaps

looks awesome ... notice the OK fingers in the first shot

2021 Veloce in Misano Blue with yellow calipers, and blacked out features that apparently is standard on MY21 Veloce

something to look forward to Norwood ...

View attachment 112710

matte black V

View attachment 112711

View attachment 112712

black exhaust tips and badges

View attachment 112713

View attachment 112714

View attachment 112715

View attachment 112716

View attachment 112717

that front grille again - not carbon fibre,

View attachment 112719

cheers :)
Thanks so much Papa Gallo. Looks good. Would be very happy if it arrived looking like that.

So I checked the Alfa website. It seems this is the latest spec. Like the US Nero pack. The one question I have is the interior. The tan no longer seems available. Just black and red. Would be disappointed if the car arrives with the black trim - one it’s not what I wanted and two I could have had that spec and been enjoying it four months ago. We shall see I guess.

Car is due to arrive in Melbourne on 9/8. There are two boats due that day. The first of those is just picking up today in Le Havre, the other picking up overnight in Now I have the VIN I should be able to track it and really start counting down.

Thanks again for the pics. Appreciated!!

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
No worries mate, welcome

this one has a black interior, but if you did a special order its possible you will get tan - good luck

·
Registered
123 Posts
No worries mate, welcome

this one has a black interior, but if you did a special order its possible you will get tan - good luck
Thanks again...just checked on carsales and some recent builds on there with build dates as recent as April this year have been shipped with tan interiors and also include the black pack. Should be right - fingers crossed.

·
Registered
154 Posts
@Papa Gallo
Hey Papa, are you sure it's MY21 build and not a 2020 with black pack or something. Normally (before Covid) we're getting same year build cars about September or even later.
And what I know is that they have a lot of 2020 Veloces they cant sell, so make no sense bringing 2021s.
Might be worth another Aldi visit 😀

·
Registered
123 Posts
@Papa Gallo
Hey Papa, are you sure it's MY21 build and not a 2020 with black pack or something. Normally (before Covid) we're getting same year build cars about September or even later.
And what I know is that they have a lot of 2020 Veloces they cant sell, so make no sense bringing 2021s.
Might be worth another Aldi visit 😀
The Alfa website is showing a MY2021 spec which seems to be:

The so called Nero pack as standard (badges, grille, tailpipes all in miron/grey/black)
Inside black head lining and no tan option

No other changes that I can see.

There area couple of 2021 builds on carsales showing this spec - exactly like Papa Gallo's pics.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I asked the saleslady i spoke to when i went before the lockdown if it was a special black pack the other day and she said "they all come like that now" and called it a Series Two, i think she may have been mistaken slightly there as these are called Series One i believe
Do black cars have black badges as well ? dont know

edit : from this artist pic it appears so
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/de...giulia-veloce-auto-my21/SHRM-AD-6226775/?Cr=4

looks like a base Veloce with no s/roof, no HK, red calipers $81K drive away (victorian rego)

·
Registered
2020 Giulia Veloce (MY19) - 1973 C110 Skyline - 1977 Datsun 810 SSS - 1988 Nissan R31 Skyline
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #336 ·
Inside black head lining and no tan option
Black Headlining!

now that is something the earlier cars have absolutely missed out on

·
Registered
890 Posts
OK it wasn’t a Giulia but while I was getting some new tyres on my 159 in Gladesville I spotted my first Green Stelvio - nice. BTW I had to get 2 back tyres because the tread was cracking due to old age (4 y o)- that’s never happened to me before.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nero (possibly veloce) on Marion rd this morning. I waved. May have got a wave back

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
449 Posts
It's been a while but had a "spirited" cruise down Waverley Road with my local QV owner. Probably not helping the article on the forum about Alfa owners and speeding :D.

Also a nice white Veloce at Burwood One with yellow calipers and heritage number plates (a nice touch IMO).

Hope everyone is safe with the current restrictions going around.

321 - 340 of 358 Posts