Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
301 - 320 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've not seen any since my last post almost a fortnight ago. Not likely to be seeing too many in Melbourne in the coming week either......

The good news is I will have a Misano blue, tan, yellow calipers sitting on my drive sometime soon after June 25 as I'm told that is due at the dealer on that date. Still can't get a VIN out of the dealer though to track it! Frustrating as watching the boat get closer and closer added to the sense of anticipation when waiting for the previous Audi's.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I saw 3 tonight. I was at an Alfa club meeting though. However the tastiest one was a misano Q inside the Bunnings car park. The other 2 were rosso speciales

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
Not sure how I misssed this.....

There has been a red Quad garaged within about 100m of my house for what must of been the past 6 months. The house is a new build and I walk past it to go to the local Alma shops about 3 times a week. This week is the first time I've been past that the garage has been open. But you would think that I might have heard it at some point!

Otherwise yesterday was a big Guilia day - three. A Vulcano Veloce on Punt Road about midday, a Stromboli(?) on Commerical Road Prahran and a Titanium on Chapel St South Yarra. That is more than I've seen at a visit to the dealers.

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,325 Posts
Red Veloce in front of me, with Italian flag sticker just under the boot badge ... tried to out run me,

guy, youre blowing dark smoke when you throttle it, change your oil, or ... check your air filter

anybody here ? LOL

Gulson Canberra plate holder

·
Registered
2020 Giulia Veloce (MY19) - 1973 C110 Skyline - 1977 Datsun 810 SSS - 1988 Nissan R31 Skyline
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #309 ·
Spotted a Red QV on the Monash this morning.

Man, they look so good.

In other news, I was at Zagames in Richmond on Thursday just gone and they had HEAPS of stock.
after speaking with Alex there he tells me that Brighton Alfa Romeo are no longer doing sales!
And Zag have purchased all their stock.

I find this both very funny and a bit sad at the same time, Sad in the sense that Victoria now only has one dealer funny because Brighton failed and I'm not surprised.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Similar situation in Newcastle.... only previous sales dealer is now service only and new sales have to come via Sydney... luckily within the same company.

·
Registered
123 Posts

Man, they look so good.

In other news, I was at Zagames in Richmond on Thursday just gone and they had HEAPS of stock.
after speaking with Alex there he tells me that Brighton Alfa Romeo are no longer doing sales!

I find this both very funny and a bit sad at the same time, Sad in the sense that Victoria now only has one dealer funny because Brighton failed and I'm not surprised.
That is not good news just makes buying a little harder and reduces the footprint and exposure to the brand. Personally, I have a car just about to arrive via Brighton (so far they have failed to give me a VIN but tell me it is due at the dealership on June 25th) which means it should have just arrived or is about to arrive in port. There are three potential ships either just arrived or about to arrive.

·
Registered
449 Posts

Man, they look so good.

Brighton still do servicing which kind of interesting. So is Nunawading still servicing ?

·
Registered
2020 Giulia Veloce (MY19) - 1973 C110 Skyline - 1977 Datsun 810 SSS - 1988 Nissan R31 Skyline
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #314 ·
Yep would be a disaster if they stopped servicing.

Not sure about Nunawading, I haven't spoken to anyone involved with that dealership for a few years now.

It's pretty poor that rather than announce anything to existing or previous customers about dropping the brand.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yep would be a disaster if they stopped servicing.

Not sure about Nunawading, I haven't spoken to anyone involved with that dealership for a few years now.

It's pretty poor that rather than announce anything to existing or previous customers about dropping the brand.

This guy in Malvern claims to have the latest in diagnostic gear. Might be an option, there was another in the west of the city but appear to be closed permanently now.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Perhaps with just sales of <50 units or so a month (Guilia/Stelvio combined based on the last couple of Vfacts reports) its not realistic to expect there to be anymore than 1 dealer per city. That said there doesn't appear to be a Brisbane dealer at the moment.

I know Ipurchased from Brighton but if you compared that dealership with Zagame's then only one really looked like it was in the business of selling Alfa's. And so it turned out

301 - 320 of 358 Posts