Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to track down some answers about Stelvio suspension and wondered if this same thing has come up with Giulias

Out west I am seeing a lot of stelvios with the sticker showing the sport package, including Sport Tuned Suspension followed by Delete Sport Tuned Suspension.

Other stickers do not show the delete but they are far fewer.

Does anyone know the story on this? I thought they all had sport tuned suspension? Does the sport package get you different suspension?

Attachments

·
Vendor
619 Posts
It most likely pertains to the addition of the dynamic suspension. (Where you can select damping adjustment)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to the dealer today today and stuck my head underneath a base and a sport. Both appear to have same size shocks, springs and sway bars. Same buttons in to cab too.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I went to the dealer today today and stuck my head underneath a base and a sport. Both appear to have same size shocks, springs and sway bars. Same buttons in to cab too.
You wouldn't really notice, only if you look under the bonnet you would see the wires coming out of the top of the shocks, and the accelerometers on the frame for the version with electronic damping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.