Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,788 Posts
May I ask how tall you are and whether you have the thigh support extended?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Took me a while to find proper position. Can't adjust height of front part so gotta raise the rear of the seat instead. Then adjust everything else including steering wheel to match.

Now it's super comfortable. I'm 5'9" medium build. (That last line felt like a Tinder post)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I'll keep this in mind for my Quad. In Ferraris, I've noticed that the side bolster on the door side of the driver's lower seat, always seems to be a little close or too narrow and creates a pressure point on your left middle thigh. This is before the front edge where the pull out sits on the Giulia. Now I have felt this on rear engined Ferraris and always attributed it to the triangular foot well with the pedals being pushed towards the center console because the front wheels tubs are so close. Almost like you have to point your body slightly inward to work the pedals and drive. When you relax after some time in the cockpit and rest your knees to the outsides, the pressure point seems to form on the outside thigh, right on the bolster. I would joke and say the seats were designed for tiny Italian people with tiny backsides but it is probably more the triangular footwell shape than anything else. ;) Are you saying the rolled up towel feeling is below your legs and not to the sides?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts