Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a inflatable spare or compact spare wheel with the proper bolt pattern and offset to fit the Giulia? Also has any one purchased a jack to keep in the trunk? If so, what did you purchase and why?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'd like to carry a jack as well.
Being able to rotate the wheel when using the QV's inflater system will better distribute the 'goo' making puncture seal more likely.

The Users Guide and Owners Manual states that "The vehicle lifting points are marked on
the side skirts.." (Raising the Vehicle section of Servicing and Maintenance).

I can't find any marks on my QV.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Got me curious here is what I found under my Ti but I would think the Quadrifoglio would be the same.

There is a small triangular mark on the underside of the side skirt but by the time you can see it you can definitely see the jacking point / block.

The block is approx 50mm (2") square and the hole is approx 30mm (1 3/16") diameter. I wonder where there is an adaptor for a floor jack or whether there is a special AR or other jack that can be carried in the car that will securely engage with these?

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks Alan..found 'em.

The front lift position is much further forward on my QV than indicated in the 'documentation'.
It is, in fact, about 6" to the rear of the front wheel opening.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts