Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally had a chance to sit in the sparco seats and the standard QV sport seats. I was all in on the sparco seats until I finally sat in them. I'm only 5'6", 125 lbs so the bolsters don't necessarily hug me tightly and when fully seated the thigh support came right up to the backs of my knees. I messed with the seating and steering wheel adjustments for a good 10 minutes and was still not completely sold, plus the blind spot over my left shoulder was horrible. Unfortunately I couldn't test drive this particular car but the one I did drive had the standard seats. I felt like it fit me like a glove even before I was actually driving and the blind spot of the standard seats isn't bad but I love the look of the sparco seats.

Are there any shorter people that have the sparco seats that find them comfortable? I know I just need to take an actual drive in the sparco seats to make up my mind but wanted to see what other people had to say.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Short or tall, unless this is your dedicated track car, the standard seats are best for comfort and performance.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts