2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
I’m adding 8mm spacers
So I need to get longer bolts.
Can someone confirm they size?

M12 x 1.5 x ??

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My advise: Buy a good set of spacers that come with longer bolts, so you don't have to guess on length and quality.

Reactions: DEEZZ

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone I ordered some 14x1.5x30 come bolts

I need 8mm spacers 5mm won’t clear the brakes... This picture I stacked 2 - 3mm spacers just to try them, barely clears so I’m going 8mm just to be safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Well make sure the spacers are hub-centric. On the Giulia, the hub collar helps the wheel carry the weight of the car. 8mm is about 5/16 of an inch, which is enough to move the wheel off the hub collar. On that link I posted for Euro's spacer kit, you can see the 17mm spacer has a hub collar on it. Contact them and see if they have an 8mm that's hub-centric. If they don't maybe they know who does, or you'll have to do a search for an 8mm hub-centric spacer for a 65.1mm center bore.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Try Eurocompulsion:

https://shopeurocompulsion.net/coll...k-wheel-spacer-kit-5mm-17mm-alfa-romeo-giulia

They have the correct hub-centric spacers that keep the center hub support which the Giulia uses. The kit in the link is for 5mm front, and 17 mm back, but they may have other sizes and would know which bolts you should get.
I also recomend the EC 5mm/17mm kit in black. I installed mine last week and they really make the stance of the car much better. The black also works well with the black 5-hole wheels, cant even notice them. The customer service from [email protected] was awesome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts