Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short - wife’s BMW is coming off lease in March and we were looking for replacements. Checked BMW, of course, as well as Audi and MB. Nothing American or Japanese really grabbed us. I mentioned Alfa and my wife said ‘okay’ - we drove a Giulia Ti Lusso and we both fell in love.

Checking with BMW now to see about coming off lease early. :grin2:

Still trying to decide color, options, etc. but getting it narrowed down is half the fun, right? Hope to be a good, active member once we actually get the car...

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
ahh yes, the test drive gets nearly all of us :D Glad to have you join hope the sales process goes well!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nothing American or Japanese really grabbed us......
Welcome!!

Funny you say this.. I just sold my Lexus ISF 2 weeks ago and before I even heard of the Giulia I was preparing to by a GSF, glad I waited. Now I'm just trying to decide if I am going to go with a 2017 or order a 2018.

Im finding it hard to pick the color on the QV, every day it changes from Misano Blue to Red or to Visuvio Gray. First World Problems!! lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome ! I was considering a new 330i but then I drove the giulia and decided it was for me. Just need to drive it more and get through engine break in now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies...we picked her up tonight. TI Lusso In Montecarlo Blue, tan/black interior, all the goodies. Now if I can just pry the keys out of my wife’s hands...

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome!!

Funny you say this.. I just sold my Lexus ISF 2 weeks ago and before I even heard of the Giulia I was preparing to by a GSF, glad I waited. Now I'm just trying to decide if I am going to go with a 2017 or order a 2018.

Im finding it hard to pick the color on the QV, every day it changes from Misano Blue to Red or to Visuvio Gray. First World Problems!! lol
You can't go wrong with those color choices, I really like the blue and I have a grey one. Congrats on your upcoming car, I hope the wait isn't too long ......Here's the grey one ....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Good luck with your purchase!

Am I the only one who did not test drive the car when I bought it?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:
Congrats :grin2:

Yeah, that test drive did us in too. We had no intention of buying a new car and certainly didn't need another car. The dealer forced the test drive issue, he really had to twist my arm hard too. LOL After a ten mile test drive, we special ordered a 2017 Ti Q2 that we have since put on 10,000 miles. Now we have three Italian cars, my wife's daily is a Fiat 500 C and I daily an AR 4C. My father owns two old Alfas, so we're no strangers to the AR world.

·
Registered
'17 Ti Sport Q4 w/ Active Shocks & LSD
798 Posts
Wife’s car... did I say wife’s car?

Thanks for the replies...we picked her up tonight. TI Lusso In Montecarlo Blue, tan/black interior, all the goodies. Now if I can just pry the keys out of my wife’s hands...
The conversation goes a little like this…

Well, honey, you know you always wanted to drive my car. Now you can, just consider it yours.

Sure, I could drive yours.:wink2:

·
Registered
'17 Ti Sport Q4 w/ Active Shocks & LSD
798 Posts
welcome to the family!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Nice looking Giulia. Looks too much like ours, which of course makes it the best!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts