Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I took advantage of the beautiful light to take some good pics. Hope you enjoy! :wink2:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Awe yeah! :D

Reactions: Carlo

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
The color is stunning! Good choice and congrats.

Reactions: JayM and Carlo

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,094 Posts
Were you trying to match the blue in your avatar photo?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys!
The avatar photo reflects my love for tropical seas and scuba diving, and of course the color! :D

·
Registered
8,094 Posts
The avatar photo reflects my love for tropical seas and scuba diving, and of course the color! :D
May I ask where that was taken?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Misano would have been my next choice. Congrats on a beautiful Alfa.

Reactions: Max

·
Registered
8,094 Posts
Fakarava (Tuamotu Islands, French Polynesia). Taken from a sand bar in the South Pass. ;)
I have Air Tahiti's route map at my office desk, and Fakarava is almost dead center. I would like to visit the Tuamotus during my next visit. While I like Moorea and Huahine and would like to explore more of Tahiti itself, I no longer enjoy what Bora Bora has become. Which of the other Tuamotus have you visited? Various friends implore me to sink my toes into the sands of Tahaa (not a Tuamoto, I know), Tikehau, Manihi, and Rangiroa. For the record, and to keep this post marginally on-topic. I have never seen an Alfa Romeo of any vintage in French Polynesia.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Bellissima!
Complimenti Carlo!
I love scuba diving too. Photography, sightseeing or game collecting?
Anyway, really awesome pics!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Beautiful! Misano was my second choice. Really stunning. In fact, if the one I saw at the dealer had the Sport package, I might have bought it before I saw my Vulcano black.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Tahiti?! Of course it's beautiful. The backgrounds in your car pics ARE crap. :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Thanks guys! I was lucky enough to find it already available and I couldn't resist! However, all Giulia are beautiful, no matter the color. ;)

I have Air Tahiti's route map at my office desk, and Fakarava is almost dead center. I would like to visit the Tuamotus during my next visit. While I like Moorea and Huahine and would like to explore more of Tahiti itself, I no longer enjoy what Bora Bora has become. Which of the other Tuamotus have you visited? Various friends implore me to sink my toes into the sands of Tahaa (not a Tuamoto, I know), Tikehau, Manihi, and Rangiroa. For the record, and to keep this post marginally on-topic. I have never seen an Alfa Romeo of any vintage in French Polynesia.
I highly recommend Maupiti, it is how Bora Bora was like 50 years ago before the touristic inflation. I totally agree with you on Bora Bora. Even the locals say to avoid it because it has changed so much for the worse. I visited Taha'a (best vanilla beans in the world), Maupiti, Rangiroa and Fakarava. I would say all of them are wonderful for different reasons, with a special mention to Maupiti and Fakarava.
Sorry for the OT! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts