Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling the complete set of front and rear technico wheels/tires from my 2020 QV. I purchased the QV Oct.2020 but due to work and personal commitments the QV has sat parked in my garage since then. Also sitting in my garage were new wheels and tires that I wanted to put on which I am now finally catching up on. The technico's and tires have 397 miles on them, basically "takeoff's". These are the stock wheels and tires that came on the QV from the factory. So already mounted and balanced with TPMS sensors.The wheels and tires are located in central NJ. You can pick up at my location or we can work out meeting at location within the area of NY/NJ/CT/PA. Pics below of them as well as the new wheels going on. $2500 or BO.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am selling the complete set of front and rear technico wheels/tires from my 2020 QV. I purchased the QV Oct.2020 but due to work and personal commitments the QV has sat parked in my garage since then. Also sitting in my garage were new wheels and tires that I wanted to put on which I am now finally catching up on. The technico's and tires have 397 miles on them, basically "takeoff's". These are the stock wheels and tires that came on the QV from the factory. So already mounted and balanced with TPMS sensors.The wheels and tires are located in central NJ. You can pick up at my location or we can work out meeting at location within the area of NY/NJ/CT/PA. Pics below of them as well as the new wheels going on. $2500 or BO.

It appears you have already sold them.
And, I noticed that your new 5 hole wheels are 20 inches, and are forged.
Where did you purchase them?
Do you know if they also sell 19 five hole Alfa style wheels, which are forged?
View attachment 110555 View attachment 110556 View attachment 110557 View attachment 110561 View attachment 110562 View attachment 110563 View attachment 110559

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tentatively sold as of now. As to your questions: yes they make 19" forged 5 hole wheels and in many widths and ET's. As to the company info, I will send you a PM later today. Do not want to violate forum rules or offend any vendors on here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wheels and tires are sold and were picked up today. I would like to thank all who reached out and expressed interest, and wish you luck in your search for your wheels and tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts