Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
an unused Eng-Custom (Italian Company) Carplay/Android Auto module for the 2017 - 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio & Giulia infotainment. It is a piggyback module. This unit will work with both the 6 inch screen and the 8 inch screen. I was going to use it but my 2018 Stelvio has Android Auto.

The Eng-Custom unit actually has a better AA/ACP setup. It uses the whole screen and supports wireless connectivity.

I just got cold feet and decided to live with the smaller screen utilization of the Alfa AA setup.

The unit cost $400+ New. It is in the box with all cables and instructions.

I'll sell it for $350 :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
How can this be installed? Will it work with a ‘17 giulia QV?

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
You have to drop the underside of the dash on the drivers side and plug into the existing head unit. Yes it will work on your car. You can browse this thread for more information — there are a few different aftermarket options discussed, but they all basically install the same way and do the same thing.

Reactions: Jcremer24

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How can this be installed? Will it work with a ‘17 giulia QV?
My Installation instruction printouts are included. It's a plug & play unit that connects to the infotainment head unit under the driver's side dash. I believe there is a video by Eng-Custom on youtube as well. Yes, it should work fine with the QV as well, I don't believe they have different infotainment systems

1 - 8 of 8 Posts