Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my Giulia for about 6 months. I am so satisfied with this car. Best looking sport sedan on the road, great drive train, italian design interior and so darn unique. I can tell by reading this forum I am not alone in this line off thinking.

Such a great ride!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Which black is that? Alfa or Vulcano?

Can't believe how great that back plate matches, but the front plate seems to be different?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts

Can't believe how great that back plate matches, but the front plate seems to be different?
Good eye. I had to look three times to spot that. Possibly a NY plate on front?

And, yes, my wife and I are part of the, "Dang I love my Giulia" club.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
great photos!

thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm in 100% agreement :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thx for all the nice commemts. My car is Vulcano Black. Oddly enough the day I took the pictures the car was not very clean. I wanted Alfa lack but could not find one, but now i realize the metalic paint is cery nice.
The black/yellow CA plates do match well. The front one looks a little different because of the angle. The CA plates have a wierd paint or some kind of coating that makes them catch light and glow a sort of greenish color.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Car does look great

If you open the pic in a new tab and zoom in, it suddenly looks like the rear plate and not NY plate, but I thought the same!

Max

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thx for all the nice commemts. My car is Vulcano Black. Oddly enough the day I took the pictures the car was not very clean. I wanted Alfa lack but could not find one, but now i realize the metalic paint is cery nice.
The black/yellow CA plates do match well. The front one looks a little different because of the angle. The CA plates have a wierd paint or some kind of coating that makes them catch light and glow a sort of greenish color.
Well it looks awesome! You inspired me to look at my state's alternative plates, I'm looking for a Vesuvio Gray or Black and the best match for Wisconsin seems to be the Harley Davidson plate.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts