Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Vendor
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We wanted to give you guys a look at an upcoming product for the Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0. The Aggressive Carbon Fiber Diffuser!

We are currently test fitting the prototype to our Giulia and verifying that is fits correctly.

Once all that is verified we will be giving the green light to Feroce Carbon to begin full production for our July 2018 release.

And It goes great with a set of gloss carbon exhaust tips.

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Registered
315 Posts
is this a drop-in CF replacement for the QV or for the 2.0?
the lowest part of the bumper appears to be a 2.0.

Also, that had a rear tow hook cover above the rear right reflector. I just noticed on photos of my car that it doesn't have those. Raises a question for me...where is the rear tow point on the QV...of I go to research.

·
Vendor
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is this a drop-in CF replacement for the QV or for the 2.0?
This diffuser is a complete replacement for the base 2.0 Giulia. We also have a TI version set to release in July and we carry a QV version as well.

·
Vendor
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TI = Sport exterior package bumper??
Both the base and TI can get the sports package. The TI has a different front, rear, and diffuser.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Nice! Love that tape too. Respect! :D

·
Vendor
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Vendor
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so base 2.0t will look more agressive than a ti Version ??

The TI version is considered a replacement piece. So it retains the factory shape in carbon fiber. It also has two configurations, the carbon surrounding the exhaust tip can be removed. This allows for quad tips to be fitted.

The Base version is an upgrade and is styled after the QV diffuser.

·
Registered
189 Posts
The TI version is considered a replacement piece. So it retains the factory shape in carbon fiber. It also has two configurations, the carbon surrounding the exhaust tip can be removed. This allows for quad tips to be fitted.

The Base version is an upgrade and is styled after the QV diffuser.
Ok, so it looks you're equating TI with the sport diffuser. In North America, the TI lusso has the flat one, which likely has the base fitting. Might want to check that and make it clear in your specs, otherwise you can end up with unhappy customers stuck with wrong parts.

·
Vendor
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The mounting points on the TI is different from base. The two diffusers are not interchangeable. We are dealing with USDM cars here and can tell you first hand the TI is different from the Base.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts