Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, picked her up Friday 9 June and I'm smitten. She's a Giulia Quadrifoglio (I call her Giulia for short) in trofeo white with ice green/white stitching, black calipers, 5 hole dark wheels, and the QV steering wheel; simply gorgeous. No photos yet, but then she does look ten times better in the 'flesh'. She resides in the Hills district Sydney Australia. And now I'm taking her out...
Previous: 2001 GTV 3.0 V6
Cheers ?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Enjoy....

Happy motoring....!!!!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

'Smitten', that's a good word. I like it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations. Giulia definitely seems like an appropriate name though, I was going to take the Julie route just to add some flair to it ;)

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Sounds NICE!....please post up some interior shots...interesting color combo you selected...would love to see it

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Congrats! Would also love to see some interior and exterior shots!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Cheers! Would love pics of that interior. I'm going to go with that.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,738 Posts
Hi all, picked her up Friday 9 June and I'm smitten. She's a Giulia Quadrifoglio (I call her Giulia for short) in trofeo white with ice green/white stitching, black calipers, 5 hole dark wheels, and the QV steering wheel; simply gorgeous. No photos yet, but then she does look ten times better in the 'flesh'. She resides in the Hills district Sydney Australia. And now I'm taking her out...
Cheers ?
Where are the pictures now? I would really like to see if Blanco Trofeo is worth the extra cost.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome. Please bring Giuliani to the Alfa Club night tomorrow night at McCarrolls, Pacific Highway. Love to see it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cheers ?
Hello,
compliment for the choice!!
I imagine that she is wonderful.. the V6 510 HP is a great engine!

Best

Fabio

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ciao Mdriver,
si ma quella è un giocattolo particolare ....

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi all, I've just noticed all these picture requests. I'll post what I have. The pictures don't do her justice though, but I guess it will have to do. Been very busy driving, waxing, driving.
Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
no wonder its taking so bloody long to get Quads!....freaking countryman have put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car!!!
no need I'll show myself out :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts