Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We’ve been together for two weeks now Giulia and I, she’s a Quadrifoglio you know, and the only issue I have to report is that I've acquired some sort of infliction: I want to take her out all the time. Everything is just so effortless with her, everything: hill climbs, corners, going fast, going faster, stopping, cruising, and so on and so on.

I’m smitten still.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Excellent! Achieving less than 15mpg means the fun factor is huge! Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
And when did you order again Simey?

·
Vendor
619 Posts
I agree, I fight to have time behind the wheel at times. It never disappoints.

·
Registered
641 Posts
simey, what are you using to check i been using the chat at bottom of alfa page. when did u order it ?
And when did you order again Simey?
Well, I claimed one that was already on order on May 6th. The order date by the dealer was 10th April (see order confirmation pic).

I email the dealer to ask for status...didn't know you could communicate directly via chat with Alfa. I will give that a try,

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
yep go all the way to bottom of page like contact us then click on chat and you can chat with a live person just give them you VON or in your case a VIN. please let me know if you receive same info. i might have to check with my dealer at time of deposit told me about 6-8 weeks out so hear id hoping that the chat is wrong. because july 8 will be 8 weeks.

·
Registered
641 Posts
yep go all the way to bottom of page like contact us then click on chat and you can chat with a live person just give them you VON or in your case a VIN. please let me know if you receive same info. i might have to check with my dealer at time of deposit told me about 6-8 weeks out so hear id hoping that the chat is wrong. because july 8 will be 8 weeks.
I will try tomorrow Sal. I checked the link yesterday but the chat service is not available on weekends. Stay tuned....

·
Registered
641 Posts
Sal, this is what I got back from the chat:

Simon Middleton: Hi Jodie, I'm good thanks, hope you are too. I'm looking for an update on my Quadrifoglio order please.
Jodie: I am great... thanks for asking. I can certainly look into that for you Simon.
Simon Middleton: Fantastic..thanks
Jodie: And congratulations on your new Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio.
Simon Middleton: :) cant wait to get it
Jodie: It is an amazing vehicle and I am sure you are going to enjoy it!
Jodie: Okay Simon... I have looked into the status of your vehicle and found that the Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle.
Simon Middleton: That's great. Can you estimate a timeline when that might be completed..and then shipping and arrival my dealership? I know there are a lot of factors there and I've been told August. Can you elaborate?
Jodie: I can definitely check into that further for you Simon.
Simon Middleton: You are so sweet Jodie.
Jodie: Not a problem at all Simon... I am glad to assist you with this.
Jodie: Thanks for waiting Simon, I looked into see if I can elaborate on the ETA of your Quadrifoglio... but at this time the estimated time of arrival is still in August. It may change in a week or two if you would like to chat back in we can look into it further for you then.

I got the VIN from my dealer by the way.

·
Registered
321 Posts
i got the same info from the chat. but with my knowledge of the italian work schedule the factory is closed and everything closes down i believe the shipping as well. if the port don't shut down on a very reduced schedule hopefully we will get a surprise in mid july.

·
Registered
321 Posts
simey your waiting for a 2018 ? or 2017 i don't think they are building 2017 and 2018 on same production line are they? i was told a 2017 would be a great surprise if i got a 2018

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Thanks for the update Simey. Sounds like it will be one of the last 2017s. My ETA range was October through March with 4 months being the average. That would mean October on average but with Augusto, maybe November. Who knows really ;) I also want to tint it, and wrap the front and side skirts so a longer wait will help it fit in the budget ;)

Reactions: Sal Scotto

·
Registered
641 Posts
Thanks for the update Simey. Sounds like it will be one of the last 2017s. My ETA range was October through March with 4 months being the average. That would mean October on average but with Augusto, maybe November. Who knows really
I also want to tint it, and wrap the front and side skirts so a longer wait will help it fit in the budget
John, I'm think about/planning a. CramicPro treatment on delivery. The shop said skip dealer prep and I might save money on paint correction. It's a two day process with a 5 year protection package for $1,500. The results look amazing, like the car is coated in glass. Figure it also makes cleaning brake dust much easier as all external surfaces are protected.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I'll check with my detail guy about this.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts