Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Watching GMA is not normal.

But being excited to drive the Giulia absolutely is!! :)

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
What is GMA?

Reactions: lost1750GTV

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lol Red Sox fan there - watching GMA probably is normal.

I think 2018 might be the Yankees year :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
343 Posts
i am sitting on my sofa watching gma and all i can think about is my brand new giulia. I can't wait to drive it today, just running errands. You cat take the smile off my face.

Is this normal?
very!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
The only reason I ever watch Good Morning America is to drool over Ginger Lee. Every time she does the weather forecast I'm just like Chanosh, I get tingley in my no-no spot!

Every time I drive, see or dream of my Giulia I have a huge smile on my face!

PS: My ex-wife says I'm not normal.

Reactions: 4doorturbo

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,482 Posts
Forget GMA, sitting on a sofa is not typical morning behavior for me.

·
Registered
646 Posts
So long as it wasn’t The View. Because then I’d say you’re better suited to a 5 year old Prius with an “I’m With Her” bumper sticker.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sitting in my Giulia puts a smile on my face!

Reactions: JuliaQ4-Nut

·
Registered
573 Posts
Looking at, thinking of, driving, washing my Giulia all put a smile on my face. Unless I am washing it and find a rock chip in the wheel or something, and then I just go for a drive and the smile is back.

·
Registered
201 Posts
After 4 months my obsession hasn't lessened. My solo nightdrives used to make me feel guilty cuz my wife would give me that look. Now after a few months I'm actually emboldened and my drives are longer. Also, I sometimes take 1 hour detours to nowhere on way home from work. I seem to take a lot of wrong turns accidentally on purpose.

Highlight today was some guy in a Mustang was in front of me. A Ferrari f430 was behind me and we both passed the Mustang. But the passenger of the Mustang rolled down window and only stared at my Alfa. Ferrari ignored! (Sorry, brother!)

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.