Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
There's a setting to make it "full screen". What you are probably seeing is only the left side of the screen I presume?

·
Registered
343 Posts
How do you back up in your older Alfa's? Exactly. And I agree with GioSailor...mine on the 8.8 inch is fine, too. Besides, my Giulia is much more fun going forward than in reverse.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do you back up in your older Alfa's? Exactly. And I agree with GioSailor...mine on the 8.8 inch is fine, too. Besides, my Giulia is much more fun going forward than in reverse.
Haha noted. I'll try to change it to full screen, wasn't sure if I was able to do that. I have the 8.8,but it's split screen so it appears very small. Doesn't utilize the real estate of the screen.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Haha noted. I'll try to change it to full screen, wasn't sure if I was able to do that. I have the 8.8,but it's split screen so it appears very small. Doesn't utilize the real estate of the screen.
Just messing with ya! Yeah, I think the split screen is it, and you can't make it full screen (but if you figure out how, please let us know). Because on the other half of the screen is the car with all the sensor outlines on it. This is my first car with a back-up camera so it is fine for me.

Reactions: viveksnoop

·
Registered
25 Posts
with the optional 8.8 screen I have it is fine, but maybe it is smaller on the base screen ?
I disagree- I have the 8.8 and commented to the dealer on my test drive that this looks like a thumbnail. He agreed, but couldn't offer any explanation. The display clearly has more area than is being used for the image!

·
Registered
332 Posts
my thought is that the resolution of the camera is probably weak so that little image is probably going to look its clearest at that size. honestly, it does the job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts