Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

sirius

4K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  wingler 
#1 ·
does anyone know how to change the sirius channel you are on without having to hit browse and start from the beginning? To scroll forward or back from the channel you are listening to.

#4 ·
Next/Prev track button on steering wheel or you can push the volume knob on the center control to left or right.

Reactions: migliori
#5 ·
pushing the volume control knob right or left is what I do to go from station to station, but I usually don't want to do that. I set a bunch of favorites and then just use the scroll wheel to move between them. If you do that it goes to your last favorite when you turn it on.

#6 ·
Just had a new radio installed to fix the bluetooth issues. Noticed when I turn on the car the radio station is not the same as what I was listening to when I had shut it off about 50% of the time. Not complain ing because the phone connects everytime now. Just seeing it as part of the cars charm.

#7 ·
In my car:
Menu->Radio->Browse->Direct Tune

Then play spin the dial to enter a channel number. Best not done while driving.

I haven't taken the time to figure out how to use favorites yet.

I've been trying to get "Road Trip Radio" to play "Hot Rod Lincoln", but they so far have ignored me. Maybe if some other folks also requested it, and instead keep playing from a relatively short list of 100 tunes or so <sigh>. Not much better than Giulia's random play USB drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.