Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how to change the sirius channel you are on without having to hit browse and start from the beginning? To scroll forward or back from the channel you are listening to.

·
Registered
2017 Ti Q2
213 Posts
does anyone know how to change the sirius channel you are on without having to hit browse and start from the beginning? To scroll forward or back from the channel you are listening to.
I would like to know this too!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Next/Prev track button on steering wheel or you can push the volume knob on the center control to left or right.

Reactions: migliori

·
Registered
316 Posts
pushing the volume control knob right or left is what I do to go from station to station, but I usually don't want to do that. I set a bunch of favorites and then just use the scroll wheel to move between them. If you do that it goes to your last favorite when you turn it on.

·
Registered
2020 gulia
156 Posts
Just had a new radio installed to fix the bluetooth issues. Noticed when I turn on the car the radio station is not the same as what I was listening to when I had shut it off about 50% of the time. Not complain ing because the phone connects everytime now. Just seeing it as part of the cars charm.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,670 Posts
In my car:
Menu->Radio->Browse->Direct Tune

Then play spin the dial to enter a channel number. Best not done while driving.

I haven't taken the time to figure out how to use favorites yet.

I've been trying to get "Road Trip Radio" to play "Hot Rod Lincoln", but they so far have ignored me. Maybe if some other folks also requested it, and instead keep playing from a relatively short list of 100 tunes or so <sigh>. Not much better than Giulia's random play USB drive.

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
I just set the channels I like as favorites (there aren’t too many), and the use the shortcut to select them. Easy.

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Has anyone figured out if there's a way to add more than 7 presets?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
I have at least 14 slots for presets on mine. Maybe more, not sure what happens when you fill all 14. I have the .055 infotainment level software.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Has anyone figured out if there's a way to add more than 7 presets?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
I have about 20 presets however only 7 show up on the screen. To get to the rest you have to go the dots past preset 7 and click. then the full list starting at 8 will display.
Alternatively you can set the steering wheel buttons to jump to the next preset. That works fairly well.

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
I usually end up changing it on my phone

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,670 Posts
I just set the channels I like as favorites (there aren’t too many), and the use the shortcut to select them. Easy.
What shortcut?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts