Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
MY F80 was Silverstone....beautiful color for the F80 really complimented the lines..but it had some blue in it...this looks washed out to my eyes

·
Registered
576 Posts
MY F80 was Silverstone....beautiful color for the F80 really complimented the lines..but it had some blue in it...this looks washed out to my eyes
I prefer light gray to straight up silver. Was all excited with this color on the Alfa build visualization as it looked like my old AMG Palladium Silver color, but soon realized it was just plain old silver. Bet it will still look nice though with the dark 5 hole wheels.

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
I prefer light gray to straight up silver. Was all excited with this color on the Alfa build visualization as it looked like my old AMG Palladium Silver color, but soon realized it was just plain old silver. Bet it will still look nice though with the dark 5 hole wheels.
my wife has a 2016 340xi M-Sport in Glacier Silver which I like very much as opposed to my son's 335 coupe in TiSi....
just tired of the Black/White/Silver cars....hence the Comp Rosso:grin2:

·
Registered
576 Posts
my wife has a 2016 340xi M-Sport in Glacier Silver which I like very much as opposed to my son's 335 coupe in TiSi....
just tired of the Black/White/Silver cars....hence the Comp Rosso:grin2:
340xi M-Sport is a GREAT car. You should get the M Performance Pack engine tune and exhaust. Totally transforms the car from a great car to an even greater car. Just about perfect for everyday duty.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Just realized that there are very few pictures of Silverstone Grey. So here are some of my Q4 Sport.

I wasn't very excited about the Silverstone. I was hoping for a Montecarlo blue or Alfa white but I had a hard time finding one in the configuration I liked near me. However, once I saw the Silverstone in person I was really digging it. The contrast with the black trim and wheels is nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Love the way it levitates......:surprise:

Reactions: Herrdoktorprofessor

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Just another example of the amazing handling characteristics of our Giulias......

Reactions: Herrdoktorprofessor

·
Registered
24 Posts
The lighter colors, and especially silvers/light greys seem to really highlight the contours and body lines. Not an ugly color in the bunch....

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,462 Posts
Better late than never?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,462 Posts
The bright 5-holes look really good on the Silverstone.
I don’t repeat colors and I’m struggling with what to get next, given all the new limitations. Maybe Vulcano? Gotta have the red seats.

Reactions: Avnyc11
1 - 17 of 17 Posts