Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

SILA Concepts Power+ Engine Control Module

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  MADNESS Autoworks 
#1 ·
Designed for those looking for a cost effective way to get more power and driving enjoyment out of their Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0L!

The Power+ ECM is a well designed, thoroughly tested plug and play tuning module that is designed to give your vehicle a significant and safe boost in power.

HP and TQ Performance Gains you can feel!

For the full details on the SILA Concepts Power+ ECM please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo Guilia - Engine Control Module - Power+ by SILA Concepts - 2.0L Turbo Engine - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

See less See more
#4 ·
yeah i'm curious on the gains as well.
i'm guessing this is piggyback unit but single map only.
curious how this compares to JB4
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Regarding power output - the Power+ will give you a nice bump to hp and tq

The SILA Power+ is a great entry level tuning module designed for those who are happy with their vehicle's overall performance and are looking for "just a little extra" or those who are looking to step into the tuning and modifying their vehicles, with a lower price point and simpler installation than other tuning modules.

It's comparable to the previous generation MaxPower unit in terms of output, and in that there's a noticeable difference between this lightweight puncher and the heavy hitter MP Pro.

After phasing out the previous generation module, we found we would still get the odd requests here and there for something that was a little milder and the Power+ fits that demographic.

Although I haven't had any personal experience with the JB4 module, I know there is a thread on the forum here with Draggy times/Comparisons between modules.

The JB4 is better compared to our MAXPower PRO as will hit a bit harder at the peak, AND sustain that delivery deeper and longer over the curve. It's simply a more capable unit.

Hopefully that helps to answer your questions. As always if there is anything else we can do to help please feel free to give us a call and one of our Team Members will be happy to work with you to answer your questions in greater detail.

#3 ·
yeah i'm curious on the gains as well.
i'm guessing this is piggyback unit but single map only.
curious how this compares to JB4

#5 ·
The module comes preset with software that delivers a significant boost in power that you will certainly feel.

The Power+ ECM is designed to safely raise the performance of your vehicle without over stressing the factory components.
We have this module installed on our own Alfa Romeo for years and have experienced zero issues.

For more details on the SILA Concepts Power+ Engine Control Module for your Alfa Romeo Giulia please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo Guilia - Engine Control Module - Power+ by SILA Concepts - 2.0L Turbo Engine

#6 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.