Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone find any cool aftermarket AR side badges.... I just bought an 2018 TI Sport and would like to place some where the Quad badges would be.... Thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yeah can confirm that the madness plain Italian flag ones look awesome in person, the day I bought my ride a customer had one on his out the front, I went out and specifically went to have a look I was so impressed.

·
Registered
272 Posts
fyi the shield badge is pretty small. about 2 to 2 3/4 inches wide. It got lost on the front fender when i installed it. swapped it out for the square (parrallelogram) version as shown in the first pic on the car above and it looks much better.

I really wanted the black alpha romeo logo badge but they were out of stock when i was looking for these. I think that one would have looked the best on my volcano black mettallic car.

Be sure when you put them on the flags are in the right direction (green, white, red) as it's real easy to face them the wrong way.

·
Registered
414 Posts
fyi the shield badge is pretty small. about 2 to 2 3/4 inches wide. It got lost on the front fender when i installed it. swapped it out for the square (parrallelogram) version as shown in the first pic on the car above and it looks much better.

I really wanted the black alpha romeo logo badge but they were out of stock when i was looking for these. I think that one would have looked the best on my volcano black mettallic car.

Be sure when you put them on the flags are in the right direction (green, white, red) as it's real easy to face them the wrong way.
Any pics of yours? I’m trying to see how they look on a white Giulia

·
Registered
857 Posts
I'm liking the look of the flag version myself and may order a pair soon.

Madness, can you tell me the dimensions of these please (I don't see the size on the description)?

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts
I'm liking the look of the flag version myself and may order a pair soon.

Madness, can you tell me the dimensions of these please (I don't see the size on the description)?
They are roughly 2" long. Here is a photo of one we installed for a customer.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Anyone have those badges on a red car?

It might also look cool to put that badge next to the A of the GIULIA badge on the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
272 Posts

I have a volcano black Giulia. Sorry for the sideways pic. I either haven't figured out how to drop pics in the right way or the mods haven't figured out a way to keep the orientation the same as the picture was taken because it was right side up when i took it. you get the idea though.

I also found the pic that the folks from Madness sent me with some measurements. that should help give you an idea of size

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Does anybody have any pics of some sort of Italian color badges on their white Alfa?
I’m in the mood to add something to mine!
I don't have any pics but I'd love to ask you how you accomplished the red stripes on your diffuser. I tried some vinyl but it only lasted a few weeks due to the textured finish. Did you paint that on there? Thanks

·
Registered
414 Posts
Does anybody have any pics of some sort of Italian color badges on their white Alfa?
I’m in the mood to add something to mine!
I don't have any pics but I'd love to ask you how you accomplished the red stripes on your diffuser. I tried some vinyl but it only lasted a few weeks due to the textured finish. Did you paint that on there? Thanks
Hey! No i bought it at pep boys for like $10. It’s some sort of 3m car stripes that they have in different colors

Reactions: Fripp64
1 - 16 of 16 Posts