Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just passing this along - not sure how reliable but my dealer met with some Alfa Reps this week and indicated that they (as in Alfa) "may" be sold out of Quads for the entire year...indicating the demand for the car is "unprecedented" and they are running into parts/materials shortages they had not planned for. One of those being carbon fiber. He indicated that I may not see my car as a MY17 but rather an MY 18.

Again just relaying what I heard. Since dealers are not marking these cars up they will likely sell all they can get ahold of so I don't think this info is to drum up false demand for the car.

For those that have orders in - contact your dealer and ask them to reach out to their reps to confirm or deny.

-Jeff

·
Registered
27 Posts
That sounds crazy!
When G20 M3 roll out in 2019, Giulia QV's advantage will be gone.
Alfa really doesn't have much time left to boost the sales.
Hope their management can shift some efforts from Stelvio QV to Giulia QV, because Stelvio QV has much less competition than Giulia QV.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just passing this along - not sure how reliable but my dealer met with some Alfa Reps this week and indicated that they (as in Alfa) "may" be sold out of Quads for the entire year...indicating the demand for the car is "unprecedented" and they are running into parts/materials shortages they had not planned for. One of those being carbon fiber. He indicated that I may not see my car as a MY17 but rather an MY 18.

Again just relaying what I heard. Since dealers are not marking these cars up they will likely sell all they can get ahold of so I don't think this info is to drum up false demand for the car.

For those that have orders in - contact your dealer and ask them to reach out to their reps to confirm or deny.

-Jeff
r u in us as well? if you r, which state and when did you ordered it.
my got sucked in body vendor( which is after mechanical build) for about 3 weeks now. no expiation and seems like my dealer was talking to the rep about speeding the process up. no follow up after last Wednesday those.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts