Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Although it may seem like a small thing to some people, I found the mention of the metal paddle shifters to be important. Feeling is important in a vehicle and having a rewarding experiencing which paddle shifters can provide go a long way especially during times where manuals are being phased out. So unlike other car makers using plastic paddle shifters we have a solid piece of metal for flicking through the gears, won't feel like we're driving a go cart.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yes, the metal shifter is a nice touch. I like the part where the Alfa guy says that production for NA starts in the summer and deliveries right there afterwards. Its nice to confirm that from multiple sources.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Although it may seem like a small thing to some people, I found the mention of the metal paddle shifters to be important. Feeling is important in a vehicle and having a rewarding experiencing which paddle shifters can provide go a long way especially during times where manuals are being phased out. So unlike other car makers using plastic paddle shifters we have a solid piece of metal for flicking through the gears, won't feel like we're driving a go cart.
Indeed. I really like the fact they have the metal paddle shifters.

I like the reference of the go cart lol!

The plastic always has got me worrying how durable it is.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, the metal shifter is a nice touch. I like the part where the Alfa guy says that production for NA starts in the summer and deliveries right there afterwards. Its nice to confirm that from multiple sources.
For sure!

It's good to hear from a few different sources confirming the same thing. Looks like the wait won't be as long as the other new cars that's in the media :grin2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.