Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

Just wanted to say hi. Finally joined the forum after getting my new Giulia Ti Sport 2 days ago.

I love it! :laugh:

Figured I'd drop some pictures here!

Glad to be here!

Rance

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

And Andy, I would love to! Sounds like a blast. Really forward to opening this girl up!

I've included some pictures of the interior.

I gotta be honest, when I first saw this interior while shopping online -- I thought it was too bright and gaudy. I then found a similar Giulia with the tan interior. That's the one I test drove (out of town) and I loved it.... the tan is incredibly classy looking.

...but then a few days later I went to my local dealership and saw this one in person.. and dear Lord the initial interior pictures I saw did NOT do this car any favors. As soon as I saw it and sat in the red interior, I fell in love. Looks gorgeous in person and matches INCREDIBLY well with the white exterior and red calipers.

I went from an absolute "NO" to "**** I gotta have this one" in 60 seconds.

Very happy with my choice!!!

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
welcome and thanks for sharing the pics! She's lovely... that'll be a great drive with your fellow Giulia's in the area!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice, I also just joined and also am in Sherman Oaks! I was very close to getting the red interior, ended up doing the black Lusso trim.

-- Griff
Hey Griff!

Looks like a nice setup you got!

Yea I'm right next to Ventura/405.

I would love to get a few of us locals together some time!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats, that color combo looks great!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Super looking car. I am in WLA and starting to see more Giulia’s.
We are in the Sawtelle area and there a more than a few Giulias and Stelvios in our neighborhood. Really good to see.
When we picked up our new car a couple of weeks ago at the Santa Monica dealer, they were delivering 5 cars at the same time.

·
Vendor
3,415 Posts
Hey all!

Just wanted to say hi. Finally joined the forum after getting my new Giulia Ti Sport 2 days ago.

I love it! :laugh:

Figured I'd drop some pictures here!

Glad to be here!

Rance
Nice, I always love the white ones. No sunroof too. Good choice. Welcome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts