Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Q4
273 Posts
Nice! Best of luck! I've been looking at a 1980 Spider and I'm literally doing everything I can to not pull the trigger on it...

How is it?!

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! Best of luck! I've been looking at a 1980 Spider and I'm literally doing everything I can to not pull the trigger on it...

How is it?!
If you're trying not to pull the trigger, I am not the right person to ask. I have been loving every second. I keep the top down and just buzz around town. It's small like a go-kart and fun as hell to drive!

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
5,821 Posts
I went for a cousin rather than a sister (more recent vintage, too) and love having two fun-to-drive cars.

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Q4
273 Posts
If you're trying not to pull the trigger, I am not the right person to ask. I have been loving every second. I keep the top down and just buzz around town. It's small like a go-kart and fun as hell to drive!
Hahahaha...that definitely didn't help me. Now I'm even more tempted. Like @Chipshot , I drive my Giulia as a daily and have a 124 Spider as a toy, so there are cousins in my driveway too. However, given my love for fun machines, a sister may be necessary too. Can't hurt to have the whole family around, right?

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahahaha...that definitely didn't help me. Now I'm even more tempted. Like @Chipshot , I drive my Giulia as a daily and have a 124 Spider as a toy, so there are cousins in my driveway too. However, given my love for fun machines, a sister may be necessary too. Can't hurt to have the whole family around, right?
Absolutely not!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
You are my hero.

I picked up this 1991 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce this past weekend. It’s a completely different driving experience but boy is it fun too!

Reactions: Vesparider

·
Registered
47 Posts
I did some Googling of the buildings, never been there
Looks like a very nice spot

noi siamo d' Abruzzi
Belle foto, e belle macchine !!. I miei genitori e il resto de la mia famiglia sono Bellunesi !!. Forza !!!
ok it's not around the corner from US and Aus and it's not the easiest time to travel, but if you come to Piedmont don't miss to write me

·
Registered
47 Posts
Coming back to the Spider of the opener, I've a soft spot for grey Alfa, and I'd really like add in my garage a classic 4cyl twin cam overhead (soon or late...)...

Reactions: Vesparider
1 - 17 of 17 Posts