Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Supercharged Honda S2000, Imported Japanese Spec Mitsubishi Evolution VI and a "stanced" Infiniti Q50 and a mess more in between those

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Mostly boring crap moving to the US as my company gave me cars to drive though prior was my previous 'love' full C-West RX7 imported from Tokyo myself. Kakimoto full decat (with flames), HKS intakes, gauges galore, Bride seats etc. Love the Alfa but I still miss her.. was featured in 'Japanese Performance' magazine in the UK.

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
@Fripp64, love that steel blue S3 Spider!

My favorites of the over 30, though I lost my pics of my 2001 gray over red S2000. First one has my three very favorites, the halo car, the highway miles eater, and Sunday fun car.

'07 Cayman S, best all-around car until the '17 Giulia.

My '95 164Q with 17" Zender Milano wheels. Shouldn't have let that one go. This is the one I really really regret letting get away.

40th Ann RX-8. MPG of a Mustang GT but the miles were a blast.

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
The tag team replaced by the Giulia. Miss the GT, plan to get another at some point. And a couple GTV6s, because you can never have too many (unless you run out of room, which is what happened). And

Attachments

·
Registered
876 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
My final day with her.

Attachments

Reactions: Rutlefan

·
Registered
527 Posts
Out of the 27 some odd cars I've owned/own, here are some notables:

'03 Infiniti M45. What an awesome car, marred by a terrible transmission, extremely boring stereo system, and a back seat that didn't fold down. Also, the 125cc shifter was a blast, but required way too much maintenance.

'04 Honda S2000. Favorite car I've owned to date. A car that punches far above it's weight class... One of the best cars ever made and routinely on the list of cars everyone should drive once.

'88 Honda CRX. Best FWD car ever, IMO.

·
Registered
111 Posts
My last 3, had a thing for convertibles recently. ;)
08 z4 m 13 boxster S and the spyder
The z4 was my least favorite, probably because it had an automatic. Just not exciting after the honeymoon was over.

Attachments

Reactions: mikeg

·
Registered
422 Posts
Some of my recent's - since 08. I've been thru so many cars... I currently have 3 inc. Giulia.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Miss all of these

Acura Integra GSR I/H/E: Skunk 2 I/M: GReddy FPR: Hondata tune, 95 Acura Legend stock, 05 Acura TL Injen Intake: wheels, 08 G37s Cpe I/H/E : powdercoated wheels: cross drilled/slotted rotors: CF parts-- Rear diffuser, interior dash kit, shift knob, roof spoiler

Attachments

1 - 20 of 153 Posts