Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Springs are in! Taking my 2019 QV in on Thursday to get the new springs on. Pretty pumped about this as the ride height was bugging me. They are putting me in a loaner since they said it would be a all day job.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Springs are in! Taking my 2019 QV in on Thursday to get the new springs on. Pretty pumped about this as the ride height was bugging me. They are putting me in a loaner since they said it would be a all day job.
She’s in the shop now. Hoping to have her back today!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Car is back in my garage! Happy to have her back. I did a quick measurement after the 2017 springs were installed and it’s around 27 1/4 all around now. I’m assuming it will settle a bit over time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Now I need pieces of wood to get my QV in and out of my garage otherwise it’ll scratch after lowered on ST springs:rolleyes:
But the stance looks much better tho...

Reactions: Alfaman15

·
Registered
24 Posts
Beautiful. How do you like the jb4
I’d say the jb4 is great. I definitely feel the car pulls much harder than it did. With the combination of the bms pedal tuner, it’s a night n day difference.

Reactions: Alfaman15

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,598 Posts
Now I need pieces of wood to get my QV in and out of my garage otherwise it’ll scratch after lowered on ST springs:rolleyes:
But the stance looks much better tho...
How do you like the supersprint? Did you get the street or the race version?

·
Registered
24 Posts
thats awesome getting mine installed this week. Also any cels from it or anything
No cels at all, it's been treating me well
How do you like the supersprint? Did you get the street or the race version?
I have the street version. It sounds just amazing to me with flaps opened.

Reactions: Avnyc11

·
Registered
4 Posts
Share pictures of your lowered Alfa Romeo Giulia.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Post the make and model of the aftermarket suspension (Springs or Coilovers)
  • Post alignment and specs if available
  • Share as many pictures as you want
Eibach springs (approx 25mm all round) on my 2019 Giulia 2.0 Veloce. 15mm spacers at the rear, 10mm at the front

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
4,497 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I really think that the Eibach (Pro Kit?) are the proper choice. Not too low, and I would assume have a slightly higher spring rate than OEM.
I’m certainly happy with them. The handling is further improved as the roll is eliminated, it isn’t too low and though I feel I need to be careful, I haven’t had any issues of scraping or banging the front. You do feel more of the lumps in the road, no so much the jarring effect but being thrown around in the seat as you’d expect from the higher spring rate. They do look just right, and with the spacers it looks more sporty but keeps the classy feel the Giulia exudes in stock form.

81 - 100 of 106 Posts