61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
4,497 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I’m not sure. Not sure exactly where to look but I’ll poke around.
I doubt it. If the blocks are still there you will feel it, the car ride will be awful. The height does look to be 18 springs from the front fender gap. The following thread suggests only the front spring part numbers changed. The rear part is the same.

Here are some more pics of 18 cars.

and a 17 on the same thread.

And some measurements:

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,598 Posts
I looked all over and see no yellow shipping blocks. So it looks like I just have monster truck front springs ?
I’ve contacted the dealer to see what they think.
What's your MFR date
The bulletin applies from 7/17 to 11/18 I believe

·
Registered
348 Posts
What's your MFR date
The bulletin applies from 7/17 to 11/18 I believe
Mine was delivered to the dealer in November 2018, so surely it would have landed between these dates when it was manufactured. I’m actually on my way to the dealer this morning for them to check it out. I’m more concerned with the fact that the right height is higher on the front than it is the rear, than the fact that it sits high to begin with. We’ll see what they say.

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
Mine was delivered to the dealer in November 2018, so surely it would have landed between these dates when it was manufactured. I’m actually on my way to the dealer this morning for them to check it out. I’m more concerned with the fact that the right height is higher on the front than it is the rear, than the fact that it sits high to begin with. We’ll see what they say.
You can check the door jam to confirm

Here's the bulletin: Another camber success thread

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
Thanks! I forwarded the bulletin to my dealer.
Good luck. I got my covered but I was also one of the first to get it done

All this talk of 17 springs and I figured I should update my Avatar to a photo with the lower springs lol

Reactions: jsygetagrip15

·
Registered
348 Posts
Good luck. I got my covered but I was also one of the first to get it done

All this talk of 17 springs and I figured I should update my Avatar to a photo with the lower springs lol
They are covering the work for me! They are placing the order for the parts today and will let me know when they arrive so they can get things swapped out for me. Thanks again for your help!

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
They are covering the work for me! They are placing the order for the parts today and will let me know when they arrive so they can get things swapped out for me. Thanks again for your help!
Nice!

·
Registered
57 Posts
For anyone who might still be on the fence about lowering the Q4:
Here is my TI Q4, with H&R lowering springs, and Athena spacers (15mm Front , 20mm Rear). I'm running 245s all around and no rubbing issues, no bent fenders at all for at least 8 months of daily driving now.

61 - 80 of 106 Posts