Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Administrator
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Share pictures of your lowered Alfa Romeo Giulia.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Post the make and model of the aftermarket suspension (Springs or Coilovers)
  • Post alignment and specs if available
  • Share as many pictures as you want

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Hmm, there is a Q4 with lowering springs on the forum. Not sure about Quads. She does need to squat when putting the power down and full lock with the stock tires might become a problem. Not sure about the fender liners either as the lips might need to be rolled. I have the tool and did my fronts on the the 360 this summer. Helped a ton. With active suspension and the new AlfaLink, I don't know how much room we have. I suppose a good set of springs that will work with the dampers range would be OK to remove wheel gap, but I think not using coil overs was a major cost saving approach in this car.

·
Registered
876 Posts
2017 ti rwd madness springs and flush spacer kit

Attachments

·
Vendor
619 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Our Giulia Quadrifoglio with 5MM Spacers (All Around) and ST Lowering Springs.

We made it on the Alfa Romeo Facebook a handful of times with car. The Social media guys who took the pictures really liked how the car sat.

Alfa Romeo USA Facebook Post 1

Alfa Romeo USA Facebook Post 2

Alfa Romeo USA Facebook Post 3

Alfa Romeo USA Facebook Post 4
I can't get enough looking at this beauty. Simple without being overly carbon fiber out. The light tecnico are the best looking wheels for the giulia period. Love it!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
5,350 Posts
asks friends to pile in to the car and duck so I can get a lowered shot

·
Registered
84 Posts
Eibach or H&R? 5mm spacers on all four corners or 5mm/17mm? I can't tell if you have a staggered set of wheels. I'm eyeballing the Eibach set and can always ask EC which spacers would work best for what I'm trying to achieve.
Springs are H&R.....wheels are staggered, so are the spacers

·
Registered
17 Posts
I already pulled the trigger on the Eibach springs and 5mm/17mm spacers. Hope to install at least the spacers this weekend. I was a little concerned about anything more than the 1" drop with where I have to drive on a daily basis. Did you go 5mm on front or 17mm? Looking at the space from fender to tire with my staggered set I'm thinking I need to go 17mm on front and 5mm on back which is the opposite of the way they have it advertised. Chris at EC said it should work so I suppose I'll find out soon enough. I'll post pics when it's all done. Appreciate the feedback.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
This is kind of ironic, half the forum members complain about hitting curbs with their low front spoilers, and half complain about the front sensors!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Here are pics of my 2018 Giulia QV with ST springs and 5mm spacers all around.
do you think the steering is tighter than it was prior to putting the spacers on? If so, how much tighter? I’m still toying with the idea of spacers for when I lower my QV. Not sure yet...

did you have to get new studs?

1 - 20 of 116 Posts