Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
721 - 734 of 734 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Spent 2 days on local mountain passes.
What a great driving car Giulia is, especially with the GMS camber kit and some sticky Goodyear Supersport tires. Awesome! View attachment 130800
View attachment 130805
View attachment 130804
View attachment 130803
View attachment 130802
View attachment 130801
View attachment 130799
View attachment 130798
Wow! Great pics!. Where is it?. Some similarity with Stelvio Pass but, the majority of the passes are that way. Congrats on the pics. I'm sure you enjoyed that drive.

Reactions: BFX

·
Registered
198 Posts
Wow! Great pics!. Where is it?. Some similarity with Stelvio Pass but, the majority of the passes are that way. Congrats on the pics. I'm sure you enjoyed that drive.
Thanks buddy!;) It was epic to drive.
AlexDmoto is right about majority of the pictures, they are from Transfagarasan mountain pass from Romania. It was on UK Topgear at some point and it got really famous since then. The downside is that it's extremely crowded, especially on weekends.
And as for almost every scenic mountain pass, there are a lot of cars going half the speed limit :poop: and just admiring the landscape, with little to no empathy to enthusiast drivers...
Only one of the pictures is from another mountain pass called Transalpina, i am attaching couple of more pics.
Cloud Sky Plant Mountain Road surface

Cloud Sky Mountain Natural landscape Slope

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Cloud Tire

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,253 Posts
Thanks buddy!;) It was epic to drive.
AlexDmoto is right about majority of the pictures, they are from Transfagarasan mountain pass from Romania. It was on UK Topgear at some point and it got really famous since then. The downside is that it's extremely crowded, especially on weekends.
And as for almost every scenic mountain pass, there are a lot of cars going half the speed limit :poop: and just admiring the landscape, with little to no empathy to enthusiast drivers...
Only one of the pictures is from another mountain pass called Transalpina, i am attaching couple of more pics. View attachment 130810
View attachment 130813
View attachment 130814
View attachment 130812
View attachment 130811
What time of the day did you take the photos as the roads looked empty

721 - 734 of 734 Posts