681 - 700 of 734 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
A couple from the DSLR....
Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light

Car Vehicle Sky Wheel Water

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Finally got the garage dialed in. View attachment 127270
What are those license plates on the wall?. States where you have lived?. States that you have visited?. I am asking because I would like to do something similar as Garage Art with license plates of states that I have visited and/or driven by. BTW, that bike hanging there is too close to the QV, in my opinion !!!!!

Reactions: migliori

·
Registered
2019 QV Rosso Comp
1,235 Posts
What are those license plates on the wall?. States where you have lived?. States that you have visited?. I am asking because I would like to do something similar as Garage Art with license plates of states that I have visited and/or driven by. BTW, that bike hanging there is too close to the QV, in my opinion !!!!!
Lol, those are all plates from my / my wife's cars since about 2008. It goes all the way to the floor. Some JDM, some of Zee Germans, a current Buick Wagon (so an Opel), and of course the last three Italians.

I removed one bike as compromise when I redid the garage ;) so now there is some room between bike and car. How will I sleep now?!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Lol, those are all plates from my / my wife's cars since about 2008. It goes all the way to the floor. Some JDM, some of Zee Germans, a current Buick Wagon (so an Opel), and of course the last three Italians.

I removed one bike as compromise when I redid the garage ;) so now there is some room between bike and car. How will I sleep now?!
I had a 2015 Buick Regal GS (which was an Opel Insignia in Europe) for a couple of years and I like it very much. And guess what. My first car was a 1976 Opel Voyager. I will start hanging in the garage the license plates of the states I have visited and/or driven by. I tell you. I could not sleep with bikes hanging that close to the QV!.

Reactions: migliori
681 - 700 of 734 Posts