Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
601 - 619 of 619 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
My car came with the silver calipers so I bought all new red ones and swapped them over. I wasn’t sure how the painting would turn out and the letter script so it was easier to replace with red ones for me personally
I debated having my calipers painted green to match the clover leaf vs a very dark green like the Verde Visconti on my 2021 Ocra QV. Decided to keep the black for awhile. This was the dealership. They were going to charge $850 but said they could get the Alfa Romeo script stickers also. Just fyi.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,991 Posts
I debated having my calipers painted green to match the clover leaf vs a very dark green like the Verde Visconti on my 2021 Ocra QV. Decided to keep the black for awhile. This was the dealership. They were going to charge $850 but said they could get the Alfa Romeo script stickers also. Just fyi.
I'm not sure if green would go with ocra but if you did then I'd vote for the clover green to match a little and white script

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm not sure if green would go with ocra but if you did then I'd vote for the clover green to match a little and white script
I ended up feeling like the clover was just the right amount of green on the Ocra paint. Not really considering it anymore. Like her just the way she is. ☺

601 - 619 of 619 Posts