374 Posts
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Avnyc11 and C.Q4

·
Registered
705 Posts
Received bad news today—delayed now until January :confused:
What status are you on? I have D1 last I heard. Did they say what was the reason? Chips (car isn't done being built) or the port issues?

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I cannot, for the life of me, understand how they do business. I almost feel badly that things went so smoothly for me and so many folks have been done wrong by the company with cancellations and delays. So sorry man.
Have you read and/or watched the USA news lately?. Have you seen all brands dealeships parking lots in the whole USA? I assume that when you say "they" are you talking about 100% of the brands dealerships. And that when you say "cancellations and delays", you are talking about 100% of the brands dealerships, right?.

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
4,497 Posts
Have you read and/or watched the USA news lately?. Have you seen all brands dealeships parking lots in the whole USA? I assume that when you say "they" are you talking about 100% of the brands dealerships. And that when you say "cancellations and delays", you are talking about 100% of the brands dealerships, right?.
Giuliano, show us here where they touched you wrong.

Handwriting Font Logo Brand Art

Don't take it so damned personally when someone is upset about AR and/or any other manufacturer. sheesh

Reactions: JimV
541 - 560 of 586 Posts