Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

481 - 500 of 518 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Taken while leaving work tonight. The bay markings also mimic the clover leaf.

Polish_20201128_222735166.jpg

Reactions: BFX and MPMB

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Do you have led just above the diffuser lip or is that just the reflection of the camera flash ?
We in UK get red reflectors above the diffuser, thought this was standard everywhere? Have a look at mine in post #484.

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,146 Posts
he meant were they LEDs or a reflection because they appear to be illuminated in that pic - we all have reflectors,

@wincenzo it looks like it is a bright reflection of the camera flash - you can see the bright flash of the camera in the reflection just below the 66

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,731 Posts

Shopping buddies.

Reactions: DJM and Giuliano

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
541 Posts
After washing, compounding, waxing and then spray ceramic coating this weekend, get dumped on all day today.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
The same picture five times?
After washing, compounding, waxing and then spray ceramic coating this weekend, get dumped on all day today.
View attachment 105465
View attachment 105466
Admit it; you love to watch the water bead and roll off.
That bright 5-hole wheels and Silverstone grey configuration you got is one of the best I have seen.
Thanks. I like to avoid repeating repeating and mix things up. What should I get next? I've been thinking of blue. My wife's Stelvio is red, and my FIAT Spider is white, so...

Reactions: Giuliano

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
541 Posts
The same picture five times?
Admit it; you love to watch the water bead and roll off.
Thanks. I like to avoid repeating repeating and mix things up. What should I get next? I've been thinking of blue. My wife's Stelvio is red, and my FIAT Spider is white, so...
Yes I do.

As for color, the Misano blue is amazing in person. Verde Visconti is beautiful as well.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
As for color, the Misano blue is amazing in person. Verde Visconti is beautiful as well.
Have you seen the new anodized blue?

·
Registered
6,731 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
541 Posts
Have you seen the new anodized blue?
I think it is better than Montecarlo blue. As for interior, Ice looks good on the blues. Verde Visconti you got to go with the tan interior and yellow calipers. There is no other choice.

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI
419 Posts
Chipshot: showing my ineptitude when it comes to posting. Consequence of being old lol.

Reactions: Chipshot
481 - 500 of 518 Posts