Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

421 - 429 of 429 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just got my second Giulia. Nero Edizione, added tint windows. Looks great in the snow!

Sad to see my 2018 Misano Blue baby go, she'll be missed.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
Just got my second Giulia. Nero Edizione, added tint windows. Looks great in the snow!

Sad to see my 2018 Misano Blue baby go, she'll be missed.
Nice to have them together for a photo opp. I'm hoping for the same when my new Giulia arrives.

Where is this? No front plate, and I see what looks like a Kia in the background.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice to have them together for a photo opp. I'm hoping for the same when my new Giulia arrives.

Where is this? No front plate, and I see what looks like a Kia in the background.
Picture at dealer in PA. I'm in Ohio and law as of Jul 1, 2020 does not require front plates. Meanwhile I have a 60 day temp tag.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Picture at dealer in PA. I'm in Ohio and law as of Jul 1, 2020 does not require front plates. Meanwhile I have a 60 day temp tag.
I am also in Ohio, haven't had a front plate on either the Stelvio or Giulia since delivery in August.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am also in Ohio, haven't had a front plate on either the Stelvio or Giulia since delivery in August.
See cars everywhere here without, so must not be a big deal... and soon it will be officially allowed. I regretted putting front plate on my first Giulia. Really messes up the front symmetry.

421 - 429 of 429 Posts