Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 429 Posts

·
Vendor
619 Posts
LOL You beat me to it! (Re: Photo Thread)

·
Vendor
619 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope you guys are running winter tires!

All Seasons here, I did not want to wait to find and order winter tires. Also got a great deal on the all seasons. Car will see very minimal snow action if any at all lmao.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Some more photos of the car:

What a great looking car, to say the least. Very happy with how Alfa designed the car. In a sea of 4-door sedans it sits apart.

·
Registered
418 Posts
What a great looking car, to say the least. Very happy with how Alfa designed the car. In a sea of 4-door sedans it sits apart.
Finally got to see the Trofeo White in person. Car was dirty, didn't have time to snap a good picture but it still looks awesome. Vesuvio Gray and Montecarlo Blue look great in person as well. Still not a big fan of vulcano.

Side note I brought up to Alfa that wanting the exhaust open in Dynamic and Race was a really common topic lately. And an optional update would be really nice haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Finally got to see the Trofeo White in person. Car was dirty, didn't have time to snap a good picture but it still looks awesome. Vesuvio Gray and Montecarlo Blue look great in person as well. Still not a big fan of vulcano.

Side note I brought up to Alfa that wanting the exhaust open in Dynamic and Race was a really common topic lately. And an optional update would be really nice haha.
What's your verdict on the Trofeo White vs. Rosso Alfa Competizione?

·
Registered
94 Posts

That is the one they used to the drift with down in New Orleans at the end of the day driving events.

1 - 20 of 429 Posts