Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Share some pictures of your Alfa Romeo Giulia with aftermarket wheels.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Post the make and model of the aftermarket wheels
  • Post the size and offset of the wheels if available
  • Share as many pictures as you want

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes, they are aftermarket wheels ;)

My car came with 18'' tires, and I didn't want to buy 4 new 19'' ones, so I found an aftermarket supplier for the wheels that I originally wanted. They're from Replacement Car Wheels.

Reactions: JeFizz and hownowcb

·
Registered
80 Posts
Centerline's Mille Miglia dark 5 holes, 18x8 wrapped in Federal 595 RS-RR.
I'm currently procuring a set of those in 18" for my winter tire/wheel combo. I searched for some inexpensive aftermarket wheels, but so few will fit without spacers and longer lug bolts, or they're just plain hideous! Pain in the ass. Allegedly, my step-son (an FCA sales manager who's previously procured discounted replacement tires for my Ducati) can get me a set at "wholesale", so we shall see what transpires...

I have the genuine Alfa, dark 5 hole circular 19" wheels for my summer tires. The only down side of the circular spoke design is they're impossible to get clean in any car wash, touch-less or touching all over the place! At my age and latitude, there's no way for me to hand-wash wheels in summer or winter, so it matters. My dealer'll wash my car for free whenever, but even though I'm one of their preferred customers, I don't like to over-use that privilege.

If only there were something like the Ciao Vernazza's I had on my 2013 Abarth for winter. They almost looked better than the stock 17" Abarth summer wheels that came standard, at least with my Abarth's paint color, not that different than the Vesuvio Gray on my Giulia. It took me a couple of years to find Abarth scorpion center caps for tem, but they were good wheels.

·
Registered
80 Posts
OZ Leggera HLT 9x19

Gorgeous wheels, but insanely overpriced in the U.S. Well, at least for my budget. I'm looking for aftermarket wheels as "disposables" for my winter tires, so the OZ's aren't on my watch list. :cautious:

·
Registered
617 Posts
I'm currently procuring a set of those in 18" for my winter tire/wheel combo. I searched for some inexpensive aftermarket wheels, but so few will fit without spacers and longer lug bolts, or they're just plain hideous! Pain in the ass. Allegedly, my step-son (an FCA sales manager who's previously procured discounted replacement tires for my Ducati) can get me a set at "wholesale", so we shall see what transpires...

I have the genuine Alfa, dark 5 hole circular 19" wheels for my summer tires. The only down side of the circular spoke design is they're impossible to get clean in any car wash, touch-less or touching all over the place! At my age and latitude, there's no way for me to hand-wash wheels in summer or winter, so it matters. My dealer'll wash my car for free whenever, but even though I'm one of their preferred customers, I don't like to over-use that privilege.

If only there were something like the Ciao Vernazza's I had on my 2013 Abarth for winter. They almost looked better than the stock 17" Abarth summer wheels that came standard, at least with my Abarth's paint color, not that different than the Vesuvio Gray on my Giulia. It took me a couple of years to find Abarth scorpion center caps for tem, but they were good wheels.

View attachment 98994
For winter wheels, they should be absolutely perfect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts